CHAPTER 39

3rd PERSON'S POV:

The sudden opening of the door startled Avani, she flinched and Adarsh and Ridhi looked in the direction. Avani slowly turned towards the door and was in a heavy confusion when she saw Ayaan panting the as he held the door open. But as realization hit her, her eyes filled with tears.

"Wait, isn't he Ayaan Kashyap? The one who sings? What is doing here, is he the chief guest or something?" Adarsh asks Ridhi in a confused state. Ridhi turned towards him and glared. She understood they had things to talk about and they walked out if the room.

"He is the one Hiya liked." She told him as they sat down in the chairs. "So she was a fan?" Adarsh asked her. He still couldn't believe it. "I don't know...something happened between them" she told as she sat out there looking towards the room door which slowly closed.

Ridhi suddenly realized and opened her purse and took out the invitation. "We cordially..........to the marriage of Mr. Veer Kashyap-" she stopped when she understood what had happened. "Thats why I felt the name familiar... Isn't his full name Ayaan Veer Kashyap!" she told to herself and then clarified everything out to Adarsh. She leaned back slapping her forehead lightly and thought about how dumb Hiya was.

Avani stared at Ayaan, she couldn't believe he was actually there... he slowly closed the door and approached near her kneeled in front of her with one leg.

She caressed his face as her eyes filled with tears without thinking anything...he too gave her a tight hug to compensate all the time he missed her. But it wasn't enough. She realised that he was real, she slightly pushed him back. He continued to look at her with confusion What is going on? Does she not like this marriage or does she? I thought she would be uncomfortable with me...  but we are hugging each other... he looked into her eyes.

"Why are you..-" she needed to get out of this marriage at any cost now. She avoided the questions which could be asked.

"Mr. Kashyap, I have one final request from you..." she told as she tried to wipe her tears away.

He looked into her eyes with affection and held her hand. "Please get me out of this wedding.." she told as she started to cry again.

Ayaan was evidently heart broken, his eyes could clearly show sadness. "Wh..why? Do you like someone else?" He asked as his eyes got watery. But he dint let them go down.

"I...don't want to marry someone...who isn't you..." she confessed. "I..like you..more than what I thought I would... please get me out of this.." she held his hands tighter and cried.

He realised that she never knew who she was marrying. His heart soared with happiness when Avani mentioned that she likes him.

"Wait, you don't-
Then will you marry me?" He asked in a low voice. A voice which sounded very promising. She shivered at his voice which sounded husky.

Avani who was looking down, turned to him. "Do even you like me back?" She asked him. She still wasn't sure if he played around with her although her heart told her it was pure.

"Hm...infact I love you" Ayaan mumbled, he was sure she didn't hear and nodded. "Then will you marry me?" He asked again with a small smile on his face.

Avani nodded, he wiped her tears softly, he moved his hands from her eyes to her lips and lingered there "Then don't do anything...just stay here" he told as he stood up and started to leave.

"Ha? Aren't you helping me? Are you letting me go? Aren't you doing something? Do you want me to get married to some stranger?" She stood up, she was angry and confused.