Introduction of the Characters

A/n- You probably might need to read the introduction of the characters to understand the whole story as there are seven main characters and the story displays the point of views of each of them.

IMPORTANT:
ALL THE CHARACTERS, NAMES AND PLACES ARE PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT.
WE DON'T OWN ANY PICTURES.
THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL!!

Please support us and do not copy our books!

We are two teen authors and we are writing this story together just to entertain y'all. This is our first story, so please let us know our mistakes if any and kindly don't judge us.

Here is the Introduction of Characters.

1. AVANI (HIYA BAKSHI)

After changing her name, due to certain incidents in her life from Hiya Bhakshi to Avani, she became a complete introvert and traumated by her past.

Avani has long dark hair and which reaches till her waist and is about 5'4 feet which makes her look cute. She has chocolate brown orbs which makes her look more attractive as it holds innocence and pain both at the same time. She currently is 28.

Avani has had a deep repeltion towards people and cannot survive in a world outside of her comfort zone. She was lucky enough to get a job in which she can work from home- editor for a local daily.

She currently lives in a house at the Padukere beachside in North Udupi, Karnataka.

2. Ridhi Patel

With physically abusive parents, Ridhi had a tough childhood. She faced too much cruelty at a young age which made her completely numbed her feelings. This made her fearless, confident and ruthless.

Her looks were exactly in sync with her attitude she had tattoos running through left shoulder till her elbow. She had coloured her hair Burgundy and she had a septum ring pierced. She was fairly tall compared to Hiral and Avani with a height of 5'7. She'll be turning 29 in November.
She has Black and stern eyes which makes anyone shiver.

From her college days in Manglore, she had a very loyal boyfriend who ed in Mafia. He sadly left her in the middle, but Ridhi continued to work in the same group till the current date.

She continued to stay in South Manglore even when Avani left her unexpectedly in the middle.

3. Hiral Jha

From a typical upper middle-class family, she was never experienced any harsh realities; she had really good parents who understood her every needs and aspects and was always protected from seeing or feelings any cruelty/ negativity.

She was the eldest in the group, not by a year or so but only because she was the mom of their trio. Hiral understood both Avani's and Ridhi's circumstances of their families and comforted them.

She has ringlet hair cascading down her shoulders which added to her mature looks, her soft brown eyes always gave a calm and composed look. As of now she is 29 years.

4. Ayaan Kashyap

A famous Rockstar, a complete playboy. With great looks and talent he can make any girl fall at his feet. Ayaan knew exactly how to win girls' heart but he was a real pro at breaking them.

Although born and brought up in an extremely rich family, he never had a proper relationship with his parents or with his siblings. Therefore he never believed in commitment.

With a manly height of 6'3 he had perfect chocolate brown hair matching his eyes. Light stubble on his smooth skin and his eight packs made girls swoon over him. He's currently 31 years.

Ayaan stays in Manglore in his own house far away from his parents with his band mates in a beach house.

5. Adarsh Apte

The only South Indian among the six. Born and brought up in a family with strict and conservative, typical South Indian family, Adarsh was a complete nerd during his school and college times.

Due to his naive and nerdy personality he was always teased and bullied in school. This was the reason he mostly remained silent. He would have panic attacks each time someone behaved rashly with him.

With his extremely cute looks and innocent behavior he is a very kind and caring Doctor to all his patients. He was 30 years old, with a height of 6'0.

Adarsh stays in Manglore with his parents and works at AGP Hospital as a General Surgeon.

6. Noah Knights (Arjun Kapoor)

(He'll be a secret for now! Shh!)

A/n- Hope you read this introduction of characters, soon the next chapter will be released. Stay tuned :)

Please vote and support us. :*