CHAPTER 20

3rd Person's POV:

Avani got into his house and looked at a big clock that was hooked to the wall. It showed 8:12. She awkwardly walked into the living room. The band members were sitting there watching TV and looked at her with awkward silence.

"I'm sorry. I should have introduced myself. I am Avani and due to my personal reasons I will be staying here for tonight." She told. She looked at all of them one by one. Had she ever imagined she will under the same roof as The Fine Nine? She was a little excited.

Ayaan walked into the living room and found Avani standing there amidst of the awkward silence. "Anshu, Sanch, Jay, and my little one Deep. What do you do when we have a guest?" Ayaan tried to sound sweet sarcastically.

Anshu who was Frank as ever, " Ohh she's a guest? I thought it was another girl you were pla-"

"I don't play with girls."Ayaan interrupted Anshu. Him telling such words diverted everyone's attention in the room towards him. The gave whom a look of what on earth are you telling.

"Maybe I have....a little" Ayaan told as he scratched the back of his head. "I'll show you your room tonight." He told to Avani as he brought her near the stairs. "We will call you at 9 for food." He told as he took her to the third floor of the house. She looked around the huge house amused.

"How many bedrooms are there?" She asked in her low shy voice. "A 15 of them..."
He told as he chuckled.

"My sister used it before. Like, one room for bags, another for shoes, another for formals, another for make up and so on. After she was married away, I bought this house." He told as she still looked at it all.

"Sooo many rooms?" She asked yet amused. She looked like a child. She too had a big house back in Khetri but not one as big as this.

"Yes! My whole band stays here, although some of them ate yet to come from Mumbai. We are 9 members...one room for Aunty and 3 guest rooms and one room for music. We keep all our instruments and practice there. And the last final room is our gym room."

"Woah!!" She told as she smiled looking at the night view from the glassed roof of the thirst floor. The twinkling stars and the dark blue sky, she could feel the cold air just by looking at it.

He chuckled he saw her looking up. Soo cute!!! He laughed.

"This will be your room, these are the switches. The bathroom is over there. You are free to take a bath if you want. Please don't feel hesitant to call me out for anything." He told.

"Mr.Kashyap, I am so thankful. I am afraid I cannot return you kindness." She told with gratefulness written all over her face. But Ayaan felt like he was talking to a secretary. How could she be so formal with me? He desperately wanted to hear his name coming from her lips.

"My luggage is-"
"I'll bring it for you..." Ayaan instantly left the room with a pouty face after being disappointed in her.

Avani went into the room. It was beautiful. She went and opened the window and saw the view from it. The breeze blowing made her pony fly in the air as though she was riding a horse.

She closed the window as it made the room colder and sat on the bed. She removed her hair tie and left her hair down. She tied her hair into a bun. Ayaan just then knocked the door. Avani opened it and he brought her luggage into the room.

"Thanks a lot" she gave a friendly smile.
"Come down for food." He told. He left as he saw her smile.

She got changed into comfortable clothes and came down.