CHAPTER 31

3rd Person's POV:

Continuation from previous chapter:

Ayaan looked into Avani’s tear filled eyes with confusion. She slightly pushed him and ran away into the heavy rain. Ayaan stood there, as she left. She ran back to her house, opened the door, and sat in the door step all drenched. She looked out at the window from where she could see the lightning flashing and could hear the wild sounds of the thunder.

Ayaan stood there puzzled, in the light of the mobile, he leaned himself to the dusty old wall as he held his head with his one hand.
His face void of any emotions, but his eyes gave away the facade that he was portraying.

Although Ayaan was very happy that He was her first kiss, something told him that she was very hesitant about it and he wanted to know about her. Each and every detail about her. 

His heart clenched with unknown emotion as he saw how she looked at him with tear filled eyes after they kissed. The image wouldn't leave his mind. His palms fisted into tight ball and was ready to smash something due to the anger and sadness that was bubbling inside him, instead he sighed loudly ran his palm on his face in a manner to control his emotions.

It was only getting darker, his phone would no longer support him, he decided to head back to his house after waiting for the rain to stop or for her to return for an hour.

He reached his home in 5 minutes, but he too was heavily drenched. He went and opened the lock of his home, he entered into the gloomy living room, which had no lights on. He felt lonely. No one was there; everyone was asleep. He looked at his Rolex watch. It was almost midnight.

The coldness in the house and his guy feeling was telling him that something may happen. Not in a positive way, rather in a negative manner. Never in his life his gut feeling was wrong. He became tensed for a moment.

Ayaan thought all these negative thoughts and gut feeling is just because of his overthinking about kiss, so he simply let go it and rubbed his temples.

He silently headed to his room but could no longer hold it in. He loudly shut the door and threw his blazer down to the floor. He sat on the sofa and leaned back closing his eyes. Again Avani's tear filled eyes' popped up. He was going insane. He needed to stop overthinking. He needed to clear his mind.

He decided to take a warm and headed to the bathroom. He switched on the shower, and standing there he thought about their kiss. Again. It made his heart race but he was upset as he thought about her pushing him away. Why? Why would she kiss if she would push? Was she shy after kissing? But she was crying...I want to meet with her and sort it out. Or we might never meet again... Or was she upset that she lost her first kiss?

He got out of the bathroom in his bathrobe and fell on his bed tired. Just then his phone rang. It was Dev, "Hello Ayaan, were you sleeping? Sorry...but actually something happened.."

Ayaan sat up. “What?”
“JS and Zen...I don’t think they can come to Mangalore... They are making this worse here...it looks like you will have to go to Mumbai....I have booked the 5:30 AM flight. Be there...I will come and pick you up. Inform Deep, Sanch and Jay.” He to told as he hung the call. Ayaan knew something had happened now, he googled it. He knew JS and zen always had some rivalry between them about their personal issues.

“ ZEN AND JS FIGHT IN BAR” was the first search related.

____________________

On the other hand, Avani, she got changed and blew her hair to dry. She sat in front of the mirror and touched her lips.