CHAPTER 38

Warning: This chapter contains Mature themes!

3rd PERSON'S POV:

Adarsh woke up and saw Ridhi sleeping, he placed her down his arm and slowly tiptoed to the washroom. He freshened and and came out in the bathrobe of the hotel.

"Umm good morning..." Ridhi woke up and stretched and slowly opened her eyes to see Adarsh in front of her, in his bathrobe.

"Hug me!" Ridhi  called Adarsh in sleepy eyes who was taking his clothes out of the luggage.

He came towards her and hugged her like a teddy bear. "Good morning.." He told as he left her grip and looked her. Her hair was messy and she was smiling with eyes closed yet holding him. "Your so cute..." Adarsh told as he corrected her hair. "And you look hot!" Ridhi told as she grinned at Adarsh who was still in his bathrobe.

Adarsh looked at himself and slowly left her grip. "I'll change. You too freshen up." He told as he stoop up. Ridhi went back to her room and came out in a saree when she saw Adarsh standing there in the lobby smartly dressed. She went and locked hands with him. It was Avani's Haldhi function.

They had their breakfast on the way and reached Avani's house.

Haldhi is a function held one day before the day of marriage, the bride and the groom in their own houses are given oil bath after applying turmeric paste; it has a lot of medical benefits.

She was sitting in a beautifully decorated seat wearing a white saree, which had turned yellow with her long hair out. All the relatives were applying turmeric to her. She gave them a small smile as they did.

"Oh my, it's your marriage..Come on! What happened? Girls should smile more dear. They look prettier when they do so..." one of her aunts told as she applied turmeric paste to her.

There were few girls sitting to the other side and were talking about Veer Kashyap, the guy who she is marrying to. She was inwardly cringing form the way those girls were thirsting about him in front of his fiancée. Avani rolled her eyes at those girls.

I don't care!! Avani shouted in her mind. But kept her fake smile on her Face.

Ridhi and Adarsh went after all of them were done, at the last. "It all going to be fine... don't worry..." Ridhi consoled her as she applied her the paste too. She could see her anxiety clearly show up in her eyes. She patted her face and came aside, now it was the time to bathe her. They took her inside, and as she went she saw towards Ridhi who showed her thumbs up.

They had their food there and came back to the lodge. "Ridhi, let's take a nap, we will be fresh for the evening." Adarsh made Ridhi sit in the bed and in no time soon, she had dozed off. He too took a nap and soon it was evening. The Mehendi function!