CHAPTER 35

3rd PERSON'S POV:

It was about an Interview with Ayaan Kashyap about his personal life. It was half over. Avani saw how the anchor was pushing her boobs to his face so that he can notice her. He ignored her attics and continued to answer the questions that were asked.

"So...our viewers are really excited about the rumour that's been circulating lately...When are getting married Mr.Kashyap?" Asked the host asked grudgingly but in a curious way. 

It caught Avani's complete attention. She entirely concentrated on it. Her heart was hammering loudly in her chest.

"There have been a lot of rumours lately, and some of them surely are ridiculous. Once I heard that I had gotten someone pregnant and another time that I am so rich that our house toilet is made of gold." He chuckled. But, his face was lit with happiness as he heard the question about his marriage.

Avani smiled after him. "But the truth is actually that.... I might actually get married in the coming months. You know... Indian parents!" He told as he smiled happily.

Avani was heartbroken, her heart were shattered into million pieces. She didn't want to hear that but that's what she heard. "So this is the end for us..." she started to sob as her heart ached.

Avani looked at his face as he was reading some thirst comments that were in a chit, while he was very awkward to read it. She felt like ripping each girls who very fan girling and thirsting over him, but she couldn't. She switched off the TV and threw the remote.

She fell disconnected from the world into her own like how she had 7 years ago. She completely withdrew herself.

She tried to call Ridhi. But she was very stressed, she rolled herself in her bed and fell asleep hoping to atleast dream nice but she had nightmares like back from 7 years ago. All the people she could trust could not reach to her right now. Although it was only Ridhi, Ayaan and herself in the list.

She woke up at the time of dinner. Her mood was yet sour.

__________________________

Ridhi and Adarsh had planned to go the movies, but Ridhi had to wait an hour as Adarsh had an emergency patient and when they finally met it was already almost 9.

Ridhi suggested to just have food at her place instead of going out for a late night movie, as it was Monday the next and she didn't want Adarsh to wake up late.

But Adarsh, felt awkward about going to her house, so he asked if he could take her to his place as there was nobody and that everyone had left to a marriage.

"What's the difference?" Ridhi asked.

"I am awkward about going to your house..." he said hesitantly.

"And what's different about going to your house?" She repeated herself clearly crossing her arms.

"Its my house, it's less awkward for me." He tried to explain.

"Are you thinking something else?" She asked with a wicked smile wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh..oh..no...not at all" he told as he shook both his hands denying and cheeks went red.

"If so, then it's my place." She decided and confirmed by herself as Adarsh stood there wondering why he even bothered to argue.

They walked towards Ridhi's bike, she handed him the helmet and told him to wrap his arms around her torso as she drives really fast. She was once a street racer too. She didn't want the doctor to get admitted to his own hospital where he works. She chuckled at her silly thoughts and drove past the huge buildings.