CHAPTER 25

3rd Person's POV:

"Feed you? Me? Why......do...you think...I would do that....?" Avani asked as she became a little awkward. He was yet looking at her while standing leaning against the wall holding his plate.

"You won't?" Ayaan asked with wide eyes. Making sure it was filled with hope with got crushed by her.

"Emm-"
"My bad! My hand was actually hurting from the time I held you from banging yourself into the car glass. I guess I probably won't be able to eat properly but that's okay.." He told pretending to be dissapointed as he pouted.

"But you said it didn't hurt..." Avani softened her voice with a small frown on her face. She actually felt bad for him that he had to hold her every time she clumsily fell down.

"I didn't want to make you feel bad." Ayaan told explaining as he pouted again.

"So....I should feed you?" Avani asked awkwardly. Again.

Ayaan gave a grin.

She giggled and made more space on her bed. He came and sat next to her.

She took his tray of food and put the spoon onto it to mix it properly. She looked at him into his eyes that was gleaming with some trust she had actually gained after a week.

"But...how did you get a glass piece in there? I remember you telling that you got hurt in your hand because of glass."

"You wouldn't want to know about that...I actually fight a lot with my parents." He told as he gave a sigh. She digged into the rice and fed him a spoon.

"Tell me when you want water..." she added trying to change the topic; she knew he didn't want to talk about it.

"When will you have your lunch? It will be late by the time you finish feeding me." Ayaan asked her. He wanted her to say something for which his reply could be, " I can feed you back."

But nope."I'll just eat later. I have to pack as well. I will be heading back to my house, I mean my friend's house by early evening."
She told completely turning him off. She just wanted to go out of his villa as she felt was not planning to stay for more than 2 days.

He could tell nothing but,"Ohh!" And so she just gave a, "Hmm.."

She gave him another spoon of rice. He ate it awkwardly. So humans become awkward mainly when they don't know how to react...He thought to himself.

As he became awkwardly silent with each spoon, Avani became more comfortable as she was constantly moving, looking at the bowl of rice, spoon, him and then the window where she could watch the waves again. He became more awkward each time he expected her to tell something.
The room was filled with his chewing sound, he didn't really make any chewing sound but the room was just extra silent.

She finished feeding him and removed the rice grain which was stuck below his lips and gave him back the now empty tray. "You can wash your hand and mouth right?" She finally spoke. He didn't tell anything, instead he was just watching her intesly.

"Amm..hm...yes.."He told as he hesitantly blinked as she saw him into his eyes. His heart suddenly skipped a beat and he became shy; he had never got these feelings before although he was surrounded by tons of girls.

He suddenly became a little tempted but realised he would scare her again of not gone with her speed. He wanted to touch her face and kiss the heck out of her. But sadly he couldn't.

Avani smiled as she got up from the bed. "By the way, how did you have your previous meals? It's not like it's the first time you had food since you got hurt." His lie was caught.

Hearts And Puzzles On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara