CHAPTER 23

3rd Person's POV:

The next morning, at the hospital,the bright sun woke Ridhi up. She tried to sit up by herself but she figured out how to erect the bed with knob next to her pillow; sitting was now an easy thing.

She sat up and stared at the bright sun. She stretched her arms a little, in such a way that it does not hurt her and turned around to see the time. The clock behind her showed 8.

Ridhi turned front and thought about yesterday, still doubtful whether Adarsh likes her or if she directly just kissed him off, she was confused whether to confess or apologize.

Ridhi thought of it in her mind as she stared at the painting in the wall next to the door. Just then the door opened.

Adarsh walked in. He was there to meet her personally after finally coming to terms with her kiss. He finally had accepted the reality the she kissed him, it took him half a day to do so.

He walked into his room, with a blush on his dimpled cheeks, as he smiled to her widely. "Good morning" he told with a small wave in his hand.

She looked at him, smiling at her. She too returned his wide smile back, waved back at him in the very same cute and childish way, " Good morning". She had clarified her doubt with his smile being the answer to it.

He happily closed the door and walked to her like a child as he dragged his feet with small steps. She laughed at him, he came and sat next to her as he too smiled to her.

They looked into each other's eyes, as both smiled innocently to each other without realizing they were. "I like you" Ridhi told with the same gleam in her eyes. "I...like you too" Adarsh confessed back. His face was flushed, yet he confessed.

Ridhi couldn't control her happiness and pulled him and hugged him at once. Adarsh was surprised again, but gave a small chuckle and hugged her back. Both had Goofy and happy smiles on their faces.

Just then they heard sounds from the door. They immediately pushed each other back, Adarsh went and stood next to the bed side as Ridhi pretended she was seeing outside the window.

As she saw out of the window, she realized that the sound from the door was just the wind. She laughed at herself and looked at Adarsh. He too, started to laugh. It was a good morning for them.

Ridhi saw him laughing heartily and her smile widened. They made an eye contact.
Adarsh was not completely making an ey contact with Ridhi. She saw his face which was trying to avoid her gaze. He had face completely blushing. His nose tip, ear tips and his neck was completely flushed into deep red. While his eyes were zones towards the window. Ridhi followed his gaze and found him staring at nothing in particular. His face had distant look, he was biting his lips while his fingers were fidgeting.

"Adarsh! Are you okay? You seemed to be in your own world and why are you blushing? Are you thinking about our kiss? Or-"

"It was my first kiss" Adarsh blurted out without thinking straight.

"WOAH" both told at the same time. But, Ridhi shouted in confusion and happiness while Adarsh face palmed himself. It was supposed to be a secret for him.

To break the awkward silence, Adarsh cleared his throat and stood up. But, instead he was again roughly pulled back by Ridhi.

Ridhi couldn't control her happiness when she heard him tell that she was his first kiss. She saw him stood up, so she did the only thing that came to her mind.

Kiss.

Yes, she kissed him again. This time the kiss was filled with pure happiness and passion. Yet, both Ridhi and Adarsh felt same excitement like their first kiss. Both their tummies felt butterfly or let's rather tell a whole damn zoo.