Chapter Twenty Four

Warnings: Smut, multiple time skips and a new POV<3

Chris stayed at my place last night which he almost never does.

Today was my sister's birthday. I already contacted her friends and her best friend Via to set something up.

My sister had morning classes but I told Via to trick Nikki into thinking there was a party tonight, when really it's her own party. I decide to pretend like I forgot it was her birthday.

But Chris wanted to invite her to a birthday dinner so we're all going to eat with my sister's fling Wyatt. So Via can decorate the rooftop that I rented.

"Hi handsome."

I stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Chris had already showered before me. All he did was stare at me with those eyes—lord.

I was pulling out tees from my closet debating which one I should wear today.

"This one? Or this one? Hm?"

I showed Chris the shirts. He laid on my bed with one arm behind his head.

"Neither."

I turned around and placed the shirts back on the hanger. I could sense that he got up and made his way behind me.

While placing soft kisses on my shoulder leading to my neck. He tugged at my towel. Desperate for me to just drop it.

Then the door bell rung.

"We can finish this later, handsome."

I walked to my living room and Chris jogged in front—stopping me.

"I can't let you answer the door like that doll. I'll answer."

I went back to my room to change. When I walked out Chris was closing the door.

"Who was it?"

"Liam said this was for you."

It was a package. I opened the box to reveal a wrapped birthday gift from my mom and dad for Nikki.

**NIKKI'S POV**

I woke up in my dorm room and noticed my roommate who was already ready, studying at her desk. Wtf. It was only 7am. She was a girl from Iceland and she read a lot of books.

"Morning.." I yawned

"Good Morning! I heard there were pancakes today in the cafeteria."

"I'm jumping with excitement."

I hopped down from my bunk bed half asleep and grabbed my shower items.

Surprisingly when I got to the bathroom, there was no one in the showers which was great, I could shower in peace without 20 girls around me.

"BOO."

"Holy Shit! Via! You scared me."

It was my best friend Via. We had grown really close since I got here. Her full name was actually Oliviana but Via for short.