Chapter 34

Sophia’s POV

No, no, no, no, no…Ahhhhh

That is it.   I am done.  Game over. 

After listening to Raine’s story I jumped up and began pacing behind the couch.   Knox still had shocked look all over his face.   Why the hell couldn’t I just be a regular wolf, I mean really is that too much to ask?  Just a regular run of the mill werewolf.  Just an average women turning into an average wolf…yeah okay so I know I sound like I am losing it, but hey I think anyone in my situation deserves a little mental breakdown here and there.

I mean the shit just keeps piling on...  

First, he guess what - werewolves exist – yeah okay, I am good with that

Then I have a mate who is an Alpha – yeah that one turned out to be great, so we are good there, no complaints on that one.

Oh by the way you are a goddess – um yeah so…what…how?

And one more thing, guess what your daughter is also a goddess – really of all the things I wanted to pass down to her this is what stuck?

And let’s not forget the newest surprise – yup you are the Queen of all shifters!  

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

I am not this all powerful leader Vlad and Raine are explaining, hell I can barely stand the sight of any violence and they want me to lead the war against the Grand Council?   Are they crazy?  They have lost their fucking minds!

I am not a leader, I am not a fighter, I am not anyone’s savior…the fates have this all wrong, someone up there really screwed up big time and I refuse to be the one that pays for their error.  

“Curse you fates, get your shit in order and stop screwing around and fix this!”

No sure why, but yelling at the ceiling was making me feel a little bit better.  Before I could rant one more word my world went black…