Chapter 47

Sophia’s POV – WARNING…SEXUAL CONTENT.  

Well it was a good thing that Raine was with us, where ever we were.   She explained everything that had happened, filling in the missing blanks we both had.     Apparently she has been looking after us for the past few days after our bodies decided to do the whole instant coma thing.   I didn’t feel or look any different, but Knox, well that was a different story.

My mate was even more unbelievably sexy.   He now stood around 7’ tall and his muscles, yeah there were definitely more of them…yummy.   His chest and shoulders were now wider and more defined.   He now reminded me on seriously ripped warrior.   There was not an ounce of fat on the man anywhere, trust me I looked while I was trying to wake him up.   He was like a walking wet dream, and I wondered if he would still find me appealing.   I mean I still had some junk in my truck, toned junk, but junk none the less.  Would he still want me?    

Raine has left to go gather more supplies leaving us a chance to rest some more.   Knox’s body was sore and who wouldn’t be from grown about 7”inches in the matter of seconds.   He decided to take a long hot shower to release some of the achiness.  

I sat on the bed, nervous.   I felt so out of my league.   How would I ever hold on to him now that he looked like a god?  Granted I was a goddess but I sure as hell didn’t look like one.   Yes I was attractive and on the rating system I would be a 5 (if I was skinner I would be around a 7), but my mate far surpassed a 10.

“Hey baby, what has you so worried?”

I snapped my head up and there in all his naked glory stood my mouthwatering mate.   Using his towel to dry his hair, I watched as water droplets ran down the contour of his chest muscles.   My mouth hung open slightly as I took in the site before me.  

My arousal ignited like fire as my body burned up from just one look.   How did this man do it?   I squirmed on the bed, trying to appease the pressure that was building between my legs.  I knew my mate was still exhausted and he didn’t need a horny female attacking him. 

I really needed to get out of here and give him time to rest.   As I climbed off the bed I was suddenly tossed backwards with a muscular body encasing mine to the mattress.

“Where do you think you are going baby?   God you smell good enough to eat right now.”

Knox growled as he devoured my lips, like he was starving for days without them, causing my panties to dampen even further.   At this rate I would come from just his lips alone.   Not that I would have a problem with that. 

“I need you baby.   I need you so much.   I have this urge to claim you again and not stop until you can no longer scream my name.”

Yeah, I could get on board with that.  As Knox kissed his way down my neck my clothes disappeared, not from magic but because my super strong mate literally tearing them from my body.   Who knew being completely dominated by my mate as such a turn on, but my body seemed too feed off of it.   The more aggressive he got, the more aroused I became.   I was not one to question it at this given time.