Start over

(Hey guys! sorry for the late update but I started back school and I'm there from 6am to 5pm so I be TIRED!! BUUUUT... *Dramatic pause* I decided to give y'all I little sum sum. lol Don't be mad at me y'all I came up with this out of NO WHERE! lol but don't worry its not bullcrap its just a little update ;)...This chapter was inspired by Beyonce "Start over")

I pulled away from Mike as fast as he put his lips on me I don't know what to do think so I did what I thought was right....

*

*

You:Get out.

Mike:wha-

You:Now Mike!

Mike:Alright..alright I'm leaving.

*

*

He got up and walked out the door without another word.. I honestly don't know what to think today has just been Not my day I mean things are just coming at me to fast!... First The situation with diggy He says he still loves me and I believe him I just don't know if going back in that direction is such a good idea for me or Aubrey I just can't seem to forgive him I don't know if its because its to early or what but I just don't know! I do know that he already has a "girl" and a baby on the way Weather he loves her or not he needs to be there! and I want him to be there don't get me wrong I Love diggy with everything in me! even after all the messed up stuff he did I still love him and sure I always will but going back is just not what I believe is Right if us getting. back together was to happen I would have to fight for his Time & Attention and I'm NOT a selfish person! all that should go to That little girl growing and with all respect that girl. And with Mike I Refuse to go Back down that route I forgave but have NOT Forgotten! and what he put me through and I can't just take that Chance and he end up God forbids drugs again I can not and WILL NOT! have that around my daughter I have love for Mike I mean he is my daughters father but I do not love him. well atleast as far as I know I don't. all this stuff going is just to much...I got up went up to Aubrey room to find her watching TV I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her and she looked up at me confused...

*

*

Aubrey:what's wrong mommy?

you:nothing sweetie. just wanted to ask you something.

Aubrey:hmm.

you:How do you feel about daddy?

Aubrey:*frowns* I don't like daddy anymore.

you:and why is that?

Aubrey:He left me and never coming back.

you:*sighs* Remember what I told you last time?

Aubrey:*looks at me confused*

you:That daddy will al-

Aubrey:always love me.

You:and mommy will love you forever!

Aubrey:I know.

you:now lets go make something to eat....or how about we go to Jack in the box?

Aubrey:Jack in the box!!!

you:alright lets go.

Aubrey:yaaaay!!!

*

*

we got in the car and headed to Jack in the box we went through the drive through then headed back home.. I got out the car then helped Aubrey get out the car we walked up to the door to see someone standing at the door not just anybody Diggy I sighed then walked up opened the door and told Aubrey to go in and wait for me after she walked away I turned facing him.