Enjoying my lover...

I looked at him and he just looked at me smiling and waiting, I let go the breath that I had been holding and turned and looked at my daughter smiling... Looking back at dig I shook my head and yelled yes. Everybody screamed and clapped dig stood up and picked me up kissing me. When he put me down my mom, diggy's mom and the kids ran up and hugged me...

*

*

Justine:oh my god!!! About time!

*

*

I just laughed. I walked around and talked to People as they congratulated me. Words couldn't even explain how happy I was. Diggy called everyone's attention again and motioned me and the kids to him I picked jr up and Aubrey ran to dig and he picked her up...

*

*

Diggy:again thanks to everybody that came out tonight. It's always good to have family here. Love you all and yea. *Chuckles* Do you have anything you want to say sweetheart?

*

*

He said looking at me , I cleared my voice and smiled at him before looking at everyone...

*

*

You:well ummm I'm beyond surprised and happy. Thanks to all of you for coming I'm so glad that I get to spend this moment with all of you. And I just want to say dig....I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You and the kids mean everything to me. I will be the best wife I can be.... Again thanks for coming guys from my family to yours thank you.

*

*

Now crying People clapped as diggy wiped my face...I walked around and talked more....soon people left and after i talked to diggy's mom and family my mom walked up to me and hugged me...

*

*

Mom:I'm so happy for you baby.

You:thank you mom.

Mom:about time you guys tied the knot I've been waiting for Daniel to officially become my son in law.

You:*laughs* what you mean about time?

Mom:oh come on honey you and diggy have liked each other for a long time. I've just been waiting for you guys to see it, accept it and embrace that y'all belong together.

You:and we have.

Mom:you guys are so good together.

You:thanks mom.

Mom:now I can't wait to plan the wedding.

*

*

Diggy walked up to us and hugged my mom then held me from behind...

*

*

Diggy:So what's going on over here?

Mom:oh nothing son. It's just time for me and your father in law to head home love you guys.

You:goodnight mom love you to.

Diggy:goodnight ma love you to.

dad:congrats guys.

You:thanks daddy.

Dad:well you heard your mom. See y'all soon.

*