Struggle... (part 2)

I drove down to that girl house and waited down the street till he finally came...Getting out he jumped out and his two "friends" stayed inside...
*
*
?:Knew you couldn't stay away long.
You:nigga please!
?:[YN] you don't have to lie.
You:Jason Paul Collins. I'm not lying!
Jason:Yea whatever. So what's up?
You:it's this bitch and her nigga did some foul shit! I need to take care of them!
Jason:What they do?
You:Don't worry about all that! You down or what?
Jason:Always have been straight forward huh?
You:come on this ain't new to you!
Jason:Now let me get this straight other than that one night with that clown I haven't seen or heard from you in what? Over 4 years. Last time I checked you wasn't fuckin with a hood nigga like me. Remember. You start fuckin with that one weirdo Uhhh what's his name again?
You:Mike!
Jason:Yea! Then I found out you had a baby and then you left him.
You:Damn you stalking me or some shit!?
Jason:-laughs- chill baby girl! I ain't no damn stalker this is what I'm hearing in the streets! Oh don't think just because you left the streets they left you. I'm gone always know about you they know how we was.
You:see you always bringing up old shit can we just do this!?
Jason:What ever you want baby girl!
*
*
He called out his homies and they came out with two pistols on their hips and a bat in their hand, Jason handed me a mask and we put it on and headed towards they house...One of the guys went to the back door and the other in the front with me and Jason, Jason made sure I stayed behind him and on the count of 3 we busted in that bitch and start tearing shit up, not long after her nigga ran down stairs butt ass naked I couldn't help but laugh as the 3 of them beat his big ass! I then picked up the bat Jason through down and headed upstairs for the girl, I looked all around not finding her just before I was about to give up I heard crying in the closet... I walked up slid it open and raised my bat!
*
*
?:-cries- please don't hurt me!
You:shut up!
?:Please! I beg of you!
You:-mocks her- I beg of you!
?:please I'm pregnant!
You:really? You know it's kind of amazing how -yells- I DONT GIVE A FUCK!
*
*
I swung the bat and hit her arm as she screamed in pain...
*
*
?:Please stop!
You:you know what bitch! I'm gonna grant you that ONLY because you pregnant! But you better watch who you fuckin with cheating ass hoe!
*
*
I walked up to her and punched her in her face, before I could continue Jason walked in...
*
*
You:I hear you didn't have to use the pistols.
Jason:naw nigga down there taking a power nap.
You:he still breathing?
Jason:yea. You ready?
You:yea... -sighs- I'm done with trash!
*
*
He grabbed my hand and we cut through the back and headed back to the car, after taking the mask off and putting all that stuff away, I got in my car ready to leave when he jumped in...
*
*
You:What jay?
Jason:see that's the [YN] I remember! I knew you couldn't change completely!
You:-sighs- actually I have!
Jason:Come on now baby girl you know I know you better than that!
You:-sighs- and if that's true then you should know that I've changed.
Jason:How long have you been playing Ms.Good girl? Ain't you tired of it all?
You:Nope! My past is my PAST! And that's where it's going to stay!
Jason:Ok just be real with me. For this one time, can you do that?
You:-sighs- what jay?
Jason:How many niggas you been with?
You:what do you mean?
Jason:exactly what I said! Come on ma don't play dumb with me!
You:not counting you 3.
Jason:and who you with now?
You:we should leave before the police come.
Jason:Them niggas in there napping they won't be up no time soon. Answer!
You:-sighs- you should know the streets talking right?
Jason:I'm not worried about what the street saying! If it ain't coming out your mouth it don't mean shit!
You:His name is Daniel.
Jason:oh so it is true you dating that superstar "pretty boy"
You:Yup
Jason:does he or any of the other lames you been fuckin with know about me?
You:Nope.
Jason:oh so you just throw me to the side and forget about everything. Ok!
You:Jay you are my past and I really don't want people to know anything about you or-
Jason:or how YOU use to be! I get it! Look I know I messed up I did some fucked up shit but come on you can't just act like I never exist!
You:-sighs- look I appreciate you for coming! And thanks for going along that night with your wife and Phillip! I really appreciate you.
Jason:No problem. Like I said before I know you!
You:you did some good acting though.
Jason:I mean Hey you know how I get down!
You:-laughs- yea!
Jason:it's good to see you smiling and laughing again.
You:and it's good just seeing you.
Jason:keep in touch?
You:From a distance? Sure. I always keep your number in a safe place.
*
*
He leaned in and kissed me on my cheek then opened the door and got out, before he closed the door he smiled and said...
*
*
Jason:oh and take care of that baby!
You:-smiles- how you know?
Jason:I told you baby girl, the streets talkin.
*
*
He closed the door and I hurried and pulled off right before the police pulled in, on my home I just began to look back on my whole life,All the stuff with Mike,James,Daniel and even Jason I've done some crazy out of this world stuff with him in my past and that's exactly where I wanna keep it...MY PAST!, My friendship with Phillip and his family, my parents, Daniel parents, my daughter, my son jr and even my little bundle of joy...boy what a long journey it has been but I wouldn't trade it for the world! And just to think......It's only the beginning....
*
*
*
*

~The End~

{Ok guys this is the last chapter of Passion Pain and Pleasure! Hope you all enjoyed this story! I really appreciate ALL the love on this book it's truly been a long yet successful journey! I truly love you all and thank you all for the support! I don't know what else to write lol but THANK YOU sooooo much! This book is what really motivated me to keep writing and you guys and all your Voting and Commenting and Following is what made this book such a success! So I thank you! #Muchlove 😘 oh oh oh oh yea ps. Lol A lot of stuff needs to be answered I know. SO check out the sequel tomorrow I repeat IT WILL BE UP TOMORROW! Remember what I said Same people, older, more drama, new people, more drama, A lot of love, More drama,A lot of hate and what else can I say...MORE DRAMA! Lol lets do it again? I think so!"