Refreshed...

2 weeks later...
*
*
*
*

You:Aubriel Marie Simmons come on!
Aubrey:yes mommy!
*
*
I sat in the living room waiting on aubriel so I could take her to school lord knows I'm tired of going through this every morning but I'm happy she's back in school.
*
*
You:aubriel lets go right now!
*
*
She finally ran down the stairs with her school uniform and her hair in two neat pony tails with ribbons...I smiled at my beautiful baby girl.
*
*
Aubriel:what mommy?
You:you are just to cute!
Aubrey: (giggles) thanks mommy.
You:alright let's go before your late.
*
*
She grabbed her back pack and I grabbed my purse and we headed out the house...after dropping off Aubrey I had to go to a meeting. I was hesitant about this job...I mean being someone's assistant was never my thing but I had to do something and plus he's a friend of my father so it shouldn't be so bad... I walked inside the "Jacob's and company" building and went straight to the front desk...
*
*
You:hello um I have a appointment with Mr.Jacob's
?:name please?
You:[YN]
?:last name please?
You:[LN]
?:oh ok here you go Ms.[LN] go up to the 5th floor make a right and he's right in the first huge door.
You:oh ok thank you umm...
?:jhene
You:thanks jhene. Pretty name by the way.
Jhene:no problem and thank you.
*
*
I got on the elevator and got off on the 5th floor after walking right I seen this huge door I knew she said huge but damn... I wonder what he got in here a whole other office! After taking a deep breath I walked in and seen mr.jacob's at his desk...I walked up and he ushered me to sit...
*
*
Mr.Jacob's:ahh hello [YN]
You:hello sir.
Mr.Jacob's:So I see your here for the position?
You:yes sir I have my resume and all my information I even have a referral from my last job if that's necessary.
Mr.Jacob's: I'm glad that your well prepared but there is no need for that. The job is yours
You:what? Are you serious?
Mr.Jacob's:yes me and your father have been friends for a very long time now and Im sure of all the information he tells me you are the right person..
You:oh my god thank you so much Mr.Jacob's you won't regret it.
Mr.Jacob's:no problem.
You:when do I start?
Mr.Jacob's:well I would like for Phillip to show you around now but tomorrow would be great is that ok with you?
You:yes sir.
*
*
He smiled then picked up his phone and began speaking...
*
*
Mr.Jacob's:Maggie send Phillip in please.
Maggie:yes sir.
*
*
after a few minutes of quiet and Mr.Jacob's flipping through papers a man came walking in...he was tall brown skin nice complexion with a nice fade and I must admit he was handsome...he walked up to us as we stood up..
*
*
Mr.Jacob's: Phillip this is [YN] she is your new assistant.
Phillip:Is this really necessary?
Mr.Jacob's:yes Phillip. Now show ms. [YN] around please she starts tomorrow.
Phillip:but I r-
Mr.Jacob's:Now Phillip! We can talk more later.
*
*
He stormed out and I just followed we went around the 5th floor then went down to the 4th still not saying a word he stormed in one of the offices I was guessing was his and slammed it...I waited a few minutes hesitated to knock but I soon did and he just yelled out...
*
*
Phillip:come in!
*
*
I walked in and closed the door...all he kept doing was pacing the floor and repeating that he didn't "need a assistant" I sighed and just stood waiting on the right time to talk but now getting anxious I decided to just say it now...
*
*
You:umm sir..
Phillip:what!
You:I'm sorry maybe I should leave.
Phillip:sit down.
You:excu-
*
*
I began but shut down when he looked up at me..I decided that sitting down was the best thing to do right now..
*
*
Phillip:I like my coffee light with two sugars 3 creams and no whip cream.
You:I'm sorry but wha-
Phillip:you need to be writing this down...
*
*
I looked at him but then snapped back and got out my pen and pamphlet and began to write...
*
*
Phillip:for lunch I like the chicken bowl #3 from Sally's every Thursday! Please don't miss a Thursday or I WILL fire you.
You:ok.
Phillip:don't speak just listen. If your going to be my assistant there is rules...I tell you to forward who I tell you to forward no questions or I WILL fire you. You must come prepared at all times. I will give you a list of meetings to reject if I see ANY people inside my office or at my door I WILL fire you. I will of course let you know who to forward and who I will take. You DO NOT take personal calls on your working hours! If you do I WILL fire you. Be here 7:00 am sharp with coffee in your hands and everything else in your hand or you WILL be fired!
You:sir I'm sorry but-
Phillip:no buts.
You:I can't come in at 7 am I have to take my daughter to school and she don't go until 8:30
Phillip:well then you can't have this job.
You:no sir please. Never mine I'll just have someone else take her.
Phillip:whatever be here at 7am sharp with coffee...
You:yes sir thank you so much.
Phillip:alright.
*
*
After gathering my things I left and went straight to my moms house...
*
*
You:mommy?
Mom:baby?
You:hey mom where you at?
Mom:in the kitchen
*
*
I walked inside to my mom in the kitchen cooking...
*
*
Mom:hey baby how's things going?
You:ok.
Mom:how was the appointment?
You:I got the job.
Mom:really! Aww I knew you would!
You:yea but my boss is a asshole!
Mom:what? Mr.Jacob's is real nice.
You:not that boss my other one.
Mom:aww sweetie I'm sure he will lighten up.
You:yea I hope.
Mom:so what time Aubrey get out?
You:less than a hour. It didn't seem like my meeting took that long I guess time flying today.
Mom:yea.... So have you talked to him?
You: (sighs) nope.
Mom:at least he comes back today.
You:I know.
Mom:and how have these two weeks been without him?
You:in all honesty very hard. I miss him so much...we only talked once last night.
Mom:[YN] !
You:I know I know we're not suppose to have any contact but I miss him and jr.
Mom:I'm so proud of you and Daniel for the past two weeks.
You:yea we're trying.
Mom:well keep striving god has plans for you two.
You:thanks mom. These past 2 weeks have been very refreshing and yet hard but I'm happy we decided to test it out...now I'm ready for my babies to come home.
*
*
After talking it up with my mom for a few minutes it was time to go get aubriel...I gave her a hug then headed out to Aubrey's school...after picking her up and talking to her teacher we finally headed back home...
*
*
You:so how was school?
Aubrey:it was fun! My teacher brought us a pet rat for the class and we all came up with a name and got to feed it.
You:oh really?
Aubrey:yea and next week we have parent day.
You:oh ok. Well I'm glad you had a good day baby.
*
*
We sung the rest of the way home just seeing her laughing and smiling really made me happy...finally home I unlocked the door letting Aubrey in but went back to get some stuff out the car....I stopped when I heard Aubrey....
*
*
Aubrey:DADDY!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

{finally some free time so I decided to write. Hope you enjoyed!!! #muchlove}