My Good Thang.....

[A/N This story gets really deep i just want yall to go along with it i hope you all enjoy it. well lets gooooooooooo..... VOTE COMMENT and BECOME A FAN!!! thank you :)]

*"your pov"*

*

*

*

*

*

Well heres goes nothing...... i woke up really early for this...... Today was the day i took my daughter to school im kind of sad that shes going, my baby girl is always with me but hey here goes nothing my baby is now 5 her name is Aubriel marie simmons..... I have 3 special people in my life my Daughter, my hubby james and last but not least my bestfriend Daniel Dwayne Simmons III better known as Diggy... i know what your thinking "is Aubriel his daughter" wel yes but no.... see my baby girl father is no good bastard that is Restrained from me and his daughter he did some things that any man shouldnt do.... so i kicked him out and got a restraining order on him... and then thats when my bestfriend diggy came in... well hes always been there for me and her but he REALLY start helping out.... i really appreciate my bestfriend hes been there since i was 8 everybody knows him as the Rapper... but not me i know him as the boy who use to always try and skateboard knowing he couldnt... lol and the one that use to be scared to talk to girls..... lol but yea i got up got dressed then woke up Aubriel....

*

*

you:wake up hunny....

aubriel:.......

you:aubrey baby wake up hun..

*

her eyes opened slowly, when they finally opened she smiled at me....

*

*

aubriel:mommy..

you:yea baby you have to get up and get ready for school...

aubriel:but i dont wanna go mommy.

you:i know baby but you have to..

aubriel:is daddy diggy going?

you:you know it.

aubriel:yayyyyyy!!! well let go mommy.

*

*

*

We got dressed then waited on dig it took a minute but he showed up......

*

*

*

Aubriel:daddy diggy!

diggy:hey sweetheart (hugs her)

Aubriel:i dont wanna go.

diggy:its ok sweetheart ill pick you up right after and take you to get some icecream ok.

aubriel:yayyy ok

diggy:well go get your jacket....

aubriel:ok

*

*

*

she walked upstairs and diggy came over and gave me a hug.....

*

*

you:icecream.....really?

diggy:yupp! my baby girl gets whatever she wants.

you:yea yea whatever.

diggy:so wheres hubby?

you:at work...you know that funny guy!

diggy:(chuckles) whatever we should go...

you:you finally came up with something good with that big head of yours.

diggy:(chuckles) whatever (yells) aubriel sweetheart lets go.*

*

*

she came down and we left, we dropped aubrey off first then he took me back home......

*

*

diggy:hurry up get out my car.

you:rude! you can wait. why you rushing anyway?

diggy:because i have a breakfast date...

you:with?

diggy:dont worry.... just get out. (laughs)

you:ahh he he hell. that aint funny! but you know what its coo go have fun on your little stupid date......

diggy:jealous?

you:nope just a little hurt (fake cry)

diggy:(laughs) awww to bad.

you:(laugh) whatever. bye punk!

*

*

*

I got out the car and went into the house.... and then my phone went off and i had a new text....

*

james:hey what you doing?

you:nothing just got home.

james:oh from where.

you:dropping off aubrey with diggy.

james:mmmmmm thats whatever.

you:james please dont start...you know what il text you later...

james:why....

*

*

*

i didnt even answer i dont know why james dont like diggy.. but he just needs to understand that hes not going anywhere they always argueing too over stupid stuff... i remember james got mad when he found out that aubrey called diggy daddy.... i would really love if they could stop... Time passed by and before i knew it diggy had called me to come outside i got up and headed out the door.... we picked up aubrey then headed to basken Robins to get some icecream,we got there ordered then just chilled and had fun.....

*

*

diggy:so how was school?

aubrey:good. my teacher said i was really pretty.

you:aww did you say thank you?

aubriel:yupp.

diggy:thats my girl.

you:so how was your date?

diggy:good.

you:thats it? tell me.

diggy:naw later.

you:come on dig!

diggy:not infront of aubrey.

you:okk dang!

diggy:my bad i jus.......

?:wow so look at the perfect family......

*

*

*

i looked over my shoulder and diggy got up and walked towards him..... uh oh!!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

{who was that? why dont james like diggy? and please tell me they are not about to fight in front of the baby!! lol find out next chapter!.....thank you soooooooo much for reading!!! i love writing for my readers. remember VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN!!!!