Cant Fight It...

(Hey guys! Missed writing this story! Don't forget to check out my other story "she'll never be me" thanks😘)

I walked back and forth in the living room 'How could I forget his birthday!?' I said out loud. I was actually mad at myself me and diggy have been close for a long time! I called his phone and he answered...

*

*

You:Dig.

Diggy:wassup?

You:I know I'm wrong for forgetting your birthday and I should be telling you in person but I'm really sorry and happy birthday.

Diggy:it's coo.

You:it's really not. And I'll tell you again in person. Again I'm sorry!

Diggy:it's coo. I gotta go moms is waiting for us at the table.

You:alright. Again I'm sorry.

Diggy:alright.

You:and dig.

Diggy:yea?

You:I love you.

Diggy:I love you too.

I hung up the phone and just smiled it felt good to release that. I got up to head to the kitchen then my doorbell rung, I opened it to see mike...

*

*

You:What is it?

Mike:look I came to apologize for what I did.

You:mike that was so uncalled for.

Mike:*sighs* I know. can I atleast come in?

You:sure.

*

*

We sat down on the couch and he looked at me...

*

*

Mike:I'm sorry.

You:alright mike that's coo whatever

Mike:damn. look I drove around mad then realized that I did all that in front of my daughter and [YN] the last thing I want is for you to keep me away from her again.

You:mike im not gonna keep you away from her. what is your problem with diggy anyway? And don't lie because I KNOW that all that wasnt just about Aubrey.

*

*

He looked down, then looked into my eyes I was beginning to feel awkward until he spoke...

*

*

Mike:you and him.

You:what do you mean me and him? There is no me and him.

Mike:[YN] you can't lie to me. I've known you way to long to know when you're in love. It's just hard because I really love you but I know where your heart is and it's with him.

You:no wh-

Mike:it's so obvious the way you talk to him, the way you look at him you love him. now what yall do is none of my business I guess I just have to back off.

*

*

I didn't really know what to say because everything he said was true he gave me a hug and then walked out. It was time to except everything I do love diggy and I want him now more than ever. I got up grabbed my purse then headed to the door opened it and stopped. I looked at him and he looked at me.

{Thanks for reading. sorry for the late update! Love you all! thanks for all the support new chapter coming soon! VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!}