Struggle... (Part 1)

I rushed over to him and turned him facing me crying...

*

*

You:omg Daniel call 911!

Diggy:alright.

*

*

Diggy ran to go call while I sat there eith Phillip lifeless body...he looked in shock and I couldn't do anything but cry...

*

*

You:Phillip stay with me ok love?

Phillip:-coughs- I-i-I love you.

You:I love you too, and you can tell me how much after you get some help.

Phillip:-whispers- I-I'm not going to make it.

You:yes you are! Don't say that you have to!!

*

*

He slowly lost cautious and I began to panic...

*

*

You:-yells- Phillip don't do this! Wake up baby boy! You can't do this to me! Phillip!!!!

*

*

The paramedics drove in and tried to get a response from him, I stood there with blood on my shirt and tears running down my face I can't believe he just died on me, I thought but right after one of the paramedics screamed....

*

*

Paramedic:He's responding! Let's go!

*

*

At that exact point in my life I felt as if god was trying to tell me something...I've never been so grateful till this day...I didn't even go tell diggy what I was doing I ran grabbed the keys and followed the paramedics to the hospital, when I got there I ran in and the nurse sent me to the waiting room...I couldn't stay still a lot was on my mind, like what happen?, How did he get to my house? Just so many unanswered questions! I felt a buzz in my pocket and looked and realized it was my phone, I answered without looking.

*

*

?:where are you?

*

*

I knew exactly who it was as soon as he said that...

*

*

You:I'm at the hospital?

?:which one? I'm coming to meet you.

You:no Dig!

Diggy:what do you mean no?

You:stay home with the kids, I don't want them home alone and plus they are sleep and need the rest.

Diggy:they not sleep, and I know what I'm doing now where you at?

You:can you just listen for once!

Diggy:yea?

You:Stay home with the kids and when I'm done I'll be home.

Diggy:is that an order?

You:Dig lets not go there!

Diggy:I'm trying to be there for you and your telling me to stay put! I'm not your pet [YN]!