Wrong Side Of Love (Part 3)

[AN/ Hey lovies!! I have not forgotten about yall... just took a little time off for my holiday break and stuff.. I just want to thank EVERYONE for reading this story I have about 1,080 reads and its all because of my readers and I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!!!! Means alot!... S/O to all yall!... Now on with the story ;)....]

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

In walked diggy he actually looked good I mean his wrist was wrapped up but other than that he was fine...real fine I mean Damn he looked good... I came back to my senses and crossed my arms he had guilt all over his face and I was beyond angry I mean how could he just leave me and jr... Dig came and sat on the edge of my bed and I guess my mom felt the tention because she walked out without saying a word.. I sat up some more and it stayed silent till Dig spoke...

*

*

Diggy:sup sweetheart?

You:*Laughs* Sup sweetheart?....

Diggy:What?

You:Thats all you have to say?

Diggy:Look I know wh-

You:You should know how of a selfish person you are, I cant believe you left like it was nothing...umm did you hit your head and forget we was in a CAR ACCIDENT!! And not playing house or some shit! What the he- you know what...

Diggy:I told you I had to leave for chicago!

You:Oh so your career is more important than me and the kids?

Diggy:Dont do that!

You:Do what Dig?... answer me!

Diggy:*sighs* That dont EVER make me choose between my career and family of course I Love my kids! They are 1st after god! So don-

You:What about me? What am I last? Or am I even in there?

Diggy:*sighs* of course.

You:Answer this for me then Ok? Its simple!

Diggy:*sighs* whatever...

You:If you had to choose me or yo

Diggy:*sighs* lets not go there! P-

You:*Yells* or your career which would you choose?

Diggy:[Yn] dont!

You:Answer me!!!

Diggy:Dont ask questions you dont want the answers too.

You:*cries* Wow.... Ok.. Well you should go...

Diggy:I didnt mean it like that!

You:Go dig! Get out!

Diggy:But-

You:Out!!

Diggy:*sighs*

*

*

He walked out and I took my medicine and just cried till I fell asleep....

*

*

*

*

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up not feeling so good I hopped to the bathroom and cried and threw up... I felt horrible I mean how could he do that to me... Was I in the wrong? Was I the selfish one? I dont think so.. I showered and stuff then got dressed and went to check on the kids... Aubrey and jr was up... I was ready to go home..the kids was in the room watching cartoons....well aubrey was jr was in his play pin... I kissed both on the head, jr laughed...