Our future...

I couldn't help it I grabbed him and just hugged him what was he doing here didn't even matter I was just so happy that he was.

You:oh my god I'm so happy your here dig! I was- 

Diggy:yea we really need to talk.  

You:agreed.  

Diggy:look I came back because [YN] I really love you and when you said it on the phone just confirmed that you love me to. I kn- 

You:Diggy look I'm glad your here because there is something you need to know...  

He looked at me waiting for me to continue I took a deep breath then looked him in his eyes 

You:dig you have always been here for me and Aubrey you took on the father role in Aubrey's life. You bought her whatever she needed and wanted. You helped me when things got bad with mike, you stood by my side through it all and you went from my Bestfriend to my boyfriend and even when you took on that role you treated me like a queen even with all the petty little stuff that came in our relationship you was still there for Aubrey and I forgive you for you leaving I understand it more now and it's all in the pass now. I've been fighting it and lying to you and myself... *sighs* but no more because I'm tired of fighting something that will always win. Dig I love you and I'm sure I always will. 

By the time I was done tears was streaming down my face, diggy pulled me in and just hugged and kissed me. As we still stood in front of the door he pulled away and wiped my face... 

Diggy:that's all I've been waiting to hear. I'm ready for us to move on are you? 

You:yea 

Diggy:*kisses me* thank you so much for putting your trust back in me. I love you so much!  

You:I love you to. 

Diggy:now can we sit?  

I giggled then we went and sat on the couch. I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my head 

You:dig where is Aubrey.  

Diggy:oh she's still with mom,dad, jr and Miley out eating I asked them to watch her and jr.  

You:oh. I've really missed you dig. Even though we still see each other I missed being in your arms and stuff. 

Diggy:*chuckles* you don't even know how much I missed you 

You:now I'm ready to move forward but wh- 

Diggy:*sighs* there should be no but. If your talking about Leah I am going to end things as soon as I leave here to pick up jr and Aubrey. I am still going to be there for my child but me and Leah are over and I promise that.  

You:of course I want you to be there for your child. And I'm happy that you are ready to move on. 

Diggy:I've been ready sweetheart.  

*  

We just begin to talk and just enjoy eachother. After we begin to watch "the wood" I didn't stay up long I ended up falling asleep on dig's chest. I woke up and he was gone. I got up and just sat there confused. I got up and went into my room to get my pajama shorts, shirt and underwear after I got into the hot shower just enjoying it. After washing up I got out lotioned up and put my pajamas on then checked my phone to see a text from dig...