What Really Just Happen.....

[Hey loves im back!!!!!! well im still in a little pain....but i really wanted to upload....so here it goes.....oh and check out the video on the side ;) VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN......... Lets Goooooooooooo........]

diggy bumped passed him and left, i tried kissing james but he just pushed me away.......why must this always happen!!......

*
*

we didnt talk for a while......time passed by and he still didnt say anything so i broke the silence...

*
*
*

you:(sigh) look i really dont have time for this! you act like this is something new!

james:why every time i come over here hes here though! you know i dont like him!

you:james he's my bestfriend! and i ca-....

james:oh dont give me that crap! and wait i thought HE your "bestfriend" walked out of your life! huh? remember that!

you:(yells)yes he did because of you!

james:me!.......me!

you:yes you! i dont know why you cant just get along with him! hes a good person!

james:(chuckles) good person... yea ok. look i dont like him and i dont like you hanging with him!

you:well thats to bad! because he's not going anywhere!

james:whatever im out!

you:what you mean your out!

james:im leaving...ill call you whenever..

you:(yells) you cant just call me "whenever" you are suppose to be my boyfriend! act like one and stop acting like a punk!

james:(comes closer) dont yell at me!

you:(yells) i can do whatever the fuck i want!

*
*
he pushed me against the wall.........

*
james:what the fuck i say! stop yelling!

*
i then smelled his breath and couldnt believe it...

you:have you been drinking?

james:dont worry about me!

he let me go....and walked towards the door....

you:you know what bye get out! i dont have time for you or your bullshit! (yells) you no life bastard!!

at that moment he came up to me pushed me back on the wall and choked me i cried and screamed for him to let me go......

*
*
you:(screams) let me go!

james:stop fuckin talking shit! (chokes harder) whats the matter nothing to say now?

?:put my mommy down!

i looked down to see aubriel pulling his pants....he finally let me go and pushed me and aubriel to the floor i grabbed her and continued to cry...

*
*
james:ill call you later!

you:(coughing) fuck you!

james:(smirks) yea we will get to that soon....

*
*
*
he walked out and left i locked my doors and then me and aubrey got in my bed and layed down in the dark i had finally stopped crying......

*
*
you:you ok baby girl?

aubriel:(cries) mommy he was hurting you!

you:i know sweetheart....it wont happen again...i promise...stop crying baby mommy is alright i need you to be a big girl for mommy ok?