Keep Going On, Even With New Arrivals....

[Hey guys not to much talking im so ready for these future chapters.... Forgive me? Love yall!]

You:diggy...

Diggy:*smiles* he's mine....

You:thats good baby.

Diggy:Yea... And that leads me to this... I would love for you and aubrey to come live with me and Jr...

You:Jr your son right?

Diggy:oh yea Im getting full custody of him with his mom only having visits...her and her nigga is going at it and she agreed to it.... So how about it? I cant take care of a 8 month old baby by myself and plus your the best *kisses me* mommy in the world...

You:*smiles* thank you... I try. But babe are you sure we are ready?

Diggy:yes of course we are... [YN] I love you baby, and im ready to go to the next step.

You:*sighs* well.... I guess we should get packing...

Diggy:Yes! Thank you babe!, well I gotta go back up to the court sign some papers and get jr ill be back.

You:wow he comes today!

Diggy:yupp they said soon as possible..

You:oh ok well ima tell aubrey.

Diggy:Alright be back. *kisses me* love you.

You:love you too.

Diggy:and I love you. *kisses her*

*

*

After he kissed sleeping aubrey next to me he left... I slowly got up and decided to take a drink of ciroc I had in the freezer..... This was alot to take and I really dont know how to handle it... I guess ima have to women up to this situation...gotta talk to my mom about the move even though its about 2 hours away....moving from Livingston to Bridgeway should be.... I dont know. Good I guess... Before I knew it I had drunk half of it and was gone.... I NEVER drink with aubrey in the house but this was alot... I got up and laid on the couch. I was just laying there thinking until aubrey came in....

*

*

Aubrey:mommy.

You:yes *hiccups* excuse me. Yes baby?

Aubrey:where's daddy?

You:He had to take care of some business.

*

*

I tried getting up but failed and fell back laughing how could I be so clumsy!?

*

*

You:baby can you hand mommy her house shoes please *hiccups*

Aubrey:ok.

*

*

She got up and handed me my shoes and I put them on then headed to the bathroom...i washed my face...i walked in my room to see aubrey following me...

You:go sit down.

Aubrey:mommy are you ok?

You:im *giggles* fine now go sit down.

Aubrey:but mom-

You:Right fuckin now aubriel marie simmons!! Dont make me whoop your ass! *hiccups*

Aubrey:*runs off crying*

You:*Yells* And stop crying!!

*