Turning Point... (Part 2)

You:tell me right now.
*
*
He looked up at me with a regretful look...
*
*
Diggy:remember when Leah said that I be in her bed?
You:uhh yea?
Diggy:and you remember when I said I only go for my daughter?
You:yea and Just so happen to fall asleep.
Diggy:yea that wasn't true...
*
*
I thought about it and it immediately popped in my head..
*
*
You:diggy you didn't...
Diggy:....
You:-cries- oh my god. You did!
*
*
I walked up and slapped him!
*
*
You:your nasty ass slept with that bitch and then made love to me... HOW DARE YOU!
Diggy:I know. It just happened I'm sorry but I couldn't fully commit without you knowing
You:You fucking liar
Diggy:I know but see me and you aren't that different.
You:oh we are waaay pass similar! You actually went there!... and all the bullshit you put me through about me just SLEEPING in the same bed as a man! You fucked her! What is wrong with you?
*
*
I start scratching my head trying not to put my hands on him...
*
*
You:Daniel answer this for me?...how do you expect me to trust you after this? How do you expect me to even except you after this!?
*
*
I was now sitting at the edge of the bed with my hands on my head trying to figure what else to say...
*
*
You:you really sat in my face and lied to me, you held it in for a long time, and you put me through the most... I don't know what else to say...
*
*
He came and bend down in front of me...
*
*
Diggy:you don't have to forgive me now or no time soon. I just hope that you can.
You:you really just told me that shit...I can not trust you anymore. That's gone
Diggy:I'm fine with that.
You:-sighs- dig we can't be in a successful relationship if there's no trust.
*
*
I got up off the bed walking out to the kitchen as much as I wanted it to all be a dream...it wasn't. As much as I wanted to feel not so stupid...I did. It's like things shifted so fast I can't even focus on anything else...
*
*
Diggy:babe.
You:is this some kind of joke?
Diggy:I wish.
*
*
I turned around facing him..
*
*
You:was this to purposely hurt me or something? Be-
Diggy:no. Never! I just feel that if I'm going to commit myself to you fully...you deserve the truth.
You:You made me look like an idiot in front of that women! I fucking believed you! I stood up for you!
Diggy:I know and I'm sorry! What would I do without you in my life? I didn't wanna find out!
You:-sighs- ok lets get this right... You slept with her while we was together.. Correct?
Diggy:yea
You:you lied to me about it.. Correct?
Diggy:yea.
You:you took out your bullshit on me? Correct?
Diggy:Ba-
You:CORRECT?
Diggy:-sighs- yea
You:and claim to not want to lose me...ok.
*
*
I tried to walk out but he blocked the door...
*
*
Diggy:you don't know how bad I wanted to tell you. [YN] I swear i love you with everything in me...you are all I want you are all I ever wanted!
You:diggy move.
Diggy:you was just pouring your heart out not to long ago! Now it's move?
You:that's because I didn't know my fiancé fucked his baby mother!
*
*
He gently moved out the way and I walked pass him into the bedroom I didn't know what else to say so It stayed quiet until diggy spoke...
*
*
Diggy:please don't just be quiet.
You:what do you expect me to do?
Diggy:Yell! get angry! something!?
You:Daniel honestly I don't have the strength in me to do any of that. I don't know what to do or say anymore...other than thanks for making me feel stupid.
Diggy:I'm sorry. I know I will have to say that for the rest of my life and I'm fine with that! Just Please don't throw away all that we built. I'm tr-
*
*
He was interrupted by a knock again...he went to answer it alone but I knew it was the kids because I heard Aubrey's loud self.. Just like her father I thought. After hearing the door close again Aubrey, dig and jr came in...
*
*
You:hey baby.
Aubrey:hi mommy! I missed you!
You:I missed you to. How was it at grandma and grandpa house?
Aubrey:it was fun! I helped grandma cook and jr walked around with papa.
You:aww that's good. Are you hungry?
Aubrey:yea. I want McDonalds mommy!
You:I swear it's like that's all you eat. Ok. Mommy will get you and jr some McDonalds.
Aubrey:Yay!
You:just go put your stuff up.
Aubrey:ok.
*
*
I took jr from diggy and kissed him...
*
*
You:hey big boy.
*
*
I got up and slipped on my sandals with dig watching my every move...
*
*
Diggy:so your just going to ignore everything.
You:Daniel my kids are home.
Diggy:I know but if you just ignore it nothing can be helped.
You:what's gonna help what you did huh? Honestly
Diggy:I just need to talk to you.
You:that's all we've been doing.
*
*
Before I could step out the room fully I heard him yell...
*
*
Diggy:but there's more.
*
*
*
*
*
*

{hey hope y'all not upset about this chapter. Lmao VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW... #muchlove }