You Are My Rock.....

[A/N sorry for not writing....ima do better i promise :) lol anyway.....LETS GOOOOOOOOO.......]

*
*
*
*
*
*
I looked up and seen diggy he tried to walk away but i grabbed him.........

you:(sigh) diggy.

diggy:[YN] look i ca......

you:diggy please...

diggy:look i have to go perform we can talk about this tomorrow.

you:when tomorrow?

diggy:1 at your house.

you:ok.

diggy:mmhmm

*
*
he walked off, at that point i was ready to go, i found taylor and told her i was ready to go...she took me home and i changed then went straight to my bed.....it hurts not having your bestfriend in your life anymore...and the fact that he was still mad at me and didnt really want to talk to me hurt me more..... i layed there then decided to go for a drive....yes i have a car! i just dont drive it alot because people always want me to ride with them.....anyway i got in my car and drove around for a while...then decided to call james.....

you:james.

james:yea babe?

you:what you doing?

james:chillin with nathan.

you:ohh ok i miss you.

james:i miss you too. look how about this....i come over tomorrow?

you:yea.

james:ok...what you doing?

you:driving around about to go to jamba juice.

james:ohh ok.well enjoy yourself love you and talk to you later.

you:ok love you too.

*
*
*
*
*
*
"i drove to jamba juice then headed back home....i got there and sat on the couch, then watched Tv i watched "Tanisha gets married" thats when my phone rung....it was my mom......

*
*
you:hello mom?

mom:hey sweetheart.... how was your day?

you:good...im really tired though.

mom:yea...aubriel just went to sleep.

you:awww my baby.

mom:im keeping her right?

you:yea ill pick her up in the morning..

mom:ok well goodnight sweetheart. love you.

you:goodnight mom love you too.

*
*
*
*
i hung up then got up and got in the shower after i checked my phone...oh yea hes mad at me...usually diggy would text me everynight. i keep forgeting that he hates me..... i fell asleep with tears running down my cheek......

*
*
*
NEXT MORNING.....

*
*
I woke up got in the shower and did my hygeine routine then headed out the door, i picked up aubrey then went back to the house and cooked......

you:aubrey baby you hungry?

aubriel:yes mommy.

*
*
i made her a plate then we sat and watched Tv after we just chilled and then thats when the door bell ranged i got up who would be here at 11 in the morning? i opened the door and their stood him.... diggy he came early i guess. i struggled to speak but then i finally spoke....

*

you:hey...umm dig.

diggy:sup...

you:umm come in.

*
*
*
he came in and sat down on the couch....

you:so how have you been?

diggy:good. just been in the studio.

you:oh ok thats good.

diggy:yea look [YN] i ju-

you:look diggy im sorry for everything that happened. im really,really sorry. i miss you alot and im just (cries) really sorry.

diggy:(sigh) look [YN] its more than that. i understand that your sorry and i miss you and aubriel like crazy but i ju- (sigh) i just dont know...

*
*
i sat back and cried more and closed my eyes, i then felt someone arms around me i opened them to see diggy....i just fell in his arms and eventually stop crying i looked up at him ,we looked at each other for a while i never notice how beautiful his eyes was, i never notice how beautiful he was..... i dont know but it felt like i was meant to be here.....right here in his arms....before i knew it our lips met.....we kissed for a while until we heard someone........

*
*
*
*
aubriel:ewwwwwww.

*
*
we pulled away and laughed then diggy ran and picked up aubriel....

*
*
*
diggy:aubrey!!!

*
she laughed as he spinned her in the air...h finally put her down.....

aubriel:daddy diggy!!!

diggy:how is daddies favorite girl doing?

aubriel:good. i missed you!

diggy:(chuckles) i missed you too. was you a good girl for mommy?

aubrielo:yupp.

diggy:good. now go watch Tv while daddy talk to mommy.

aubriel:ok

*
*
*
she ran in her room,then diggy walked up to me.....

*
*
*
diggy:look im sorry i shouldnt have did that.

you:its ok dig...i did it too.

diggy:(chuckles) yea well bestfriends?

you:(smiles) bestfriends..

diggy:well i have to go.

you:ok let me walk you to the door....

*
*
*
*
*
*
i walked him to the door he kissed my cheek then i opened the door to find james getting ready to knock on it......WHY ME?..............

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
{Now why would you do that? why cant things go right for you? omg and that kiss!!! whats next? read to find out! i know its short sorry! anywaaay... VOTE COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN!!! Muah!!:*}