Turning Point... (Part 1)

I swear in that 3.5 second I just wanted to crawl under a rock and never come out...diggy looked at me and moved to the side for me to step up...
*
*
You:yes sir?
Phillip:I need to talk to you like now.
You:this can't wait?
Phillip:no.
*
*
I looked at dig and as bad as I wanted to read his expression I couldn't he was completely blank...I couldn't tell if this was a good or bad thing...I walked into my room and slipped on my sandals but before I could even pass the door dig came and just stared at me...
*
*
You:baby.
Diggy:bye.
You:baby don't do that.
Diggy:go! he's waiting
*
*
I looked at him and he brushed pass me unto the bed I just walked outside to see what this man wanted...
*
*
You:this better be good! Phillip why are you here?
Phillip:oh uhh i can't seem to find the contracts. Have you seen them?
You:are you serious?
Phillip:what?
You:you came all the way here to tell me that?
Phillip:-laughs- you mean ask? Yea.
You:they should be in the drawer in the limo. Now bye.
*
*
I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back.
*
*
Phillip:that's not all I came here for...
You:what is it Phillip?
Phillip:-sighs- what should i do about Keshia?
You:I don't know...I have to go.
Phillip:please I need help.
You:-sighs- all I'm going to say is this...if that baby is yours you be there! No one likes a dead beat!
Phillip:your right.
You:I know.
Phillip:can I ask you something else?
You:yea
Phillip:if I was to tell you that I like being around you. What would your reaction be?
You:slap you and yell that I have a fiancé that I love.
Phillip:no! Not like that I mean as in you helping me. Like a friend
You:oh thanks. You not that bad yourself
Phillip:-laughs- well thanks.
You:no problem. Now I need to go back in there with my fiancé before he loses his mind.
Phillip:I'm guessing you told him about what happen..
You:yea I had to.
Phillip:And he still mad? Nothing happened.
You:I know but it's still bad.
Phillip:I understand.
You:I'm already trying to convince him to let me keep my job.
Phillip:he wants you to quit?
You:yupp.
Phillip:you want me to talk to him...I can t-
You:No! I'm lucky he didn't have a fit about you just coming to the door lets not push it.
Phillip:-laughs- your right. Well I hope to see you Monday.
You:alright.
Phillip:and thanks for all the good advice.
*
*
I walked back into the room to see dig on the bed on his phone...I got on and climbed on top of him he still didn't look at me...
*
*
You:baby
Diggy:[YN] I don't want to hear it.
You:bu-
Diggy:can you get off of me so I can go.
You:-sighs- your leaving?
Diggy:yea.
You:no not until you talk to me. I really want you to talk to me.
Diggy:you really don't, Because what I have to say will only hurt you.
You:go ahead! You have been hurting me since yesterday I'm sure it can't be any worser.
Diggy:so why was he here?
You:he needed to ask me about the contracts.
*
*
He gently pushed me off of him and stood up...
*
*
Diggy:so your telling me he came all the way here to ask you about some damn papers!?
You:see here you go getting all angry. Dig I just got out of the hospital for my blood pressure being to high lets just calm down...
Diggy:so why was he really here?
You:you really want to know!? He came to get advice about the mother of his child and unborn child! Look diggy I can't deal with this you not trusting me shit! How many times do I have to tell you that -yells- I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! I WOULD NEVER FUCKING PUSH YOU TO THE SIDE! I swear it's like your driving me crazy with this whole situation! I did not have sex with him. I would NEVER have sex with him I would never love him. I could never love anyone else! I made love to you though I love you though and you are the only person I will ever love!
*
*
I was now standing on one side of the bed pouring my heart out while he stood there just looking at me....
*
*
Diggy:I'm sorry.
You:-sighs- I'm sorry to.
*
*
We both came around to the front of the bed and hugged...
*
*
Diggy:I'm so focused on not losing you that I didn't realize that I'm also pushing you away.
You:just answer one question.
Diggy:yea
You:do you trust me? Like honestly.
Diggy:of course! I tried to force myself to believe that I didn't. But I honestly do I can't keep getting mad at you for my mistake.
You:your mistake?
Diggy:-sighs- I really love you.
You:I love you to and I promise to always be honest to you even though I have.
Diggy:and I promise to be honest with you to...after I tell you this.
You:tell me what?
Diggy:I lied about something that I should have just been straight up with.
*
*
I let him go and backed away from him preparing myself for what I was about to hear...
*
*
Diggy:now before I say this I want to admit that I was never really mad at you. Well I was but not as long as what I've been putting you through... I came to the conclusion that I was just mad at what I did and took it out on you... -sighs- I want you to know that I didn't tell you this because I was terrified of losing you...
You:Daniel I'm getting scared what is it?
*
*
He start rubbing his head I'm guessing trying to figure out what to say...
*
*
You:Daniel.
Diggy:-sighs- I want you to know that after I tell you this I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me...
You:what did you do?
You:Daniel!
*
*
*
*
*
*

{oh how things have turned! Lol and this is only the beginning! thanks for reading VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! I love when you guys comment it inspires me to update! Thanks #muchlove }