Party Over Here...

NEXT MORNING....
*
*
*
*
Today was just a regular day at work with Phillip being the usual asshole he is...last night after I told dig that I couldn't make it he was coo with it I didn't explain EVERYTHING but I know I'm not trippin when I say he is being a little to nice, but I can't even lie I'm loving the not arguing thing we got going on. It makes it so much easier to deal with work... I got up and walked to Phillip's office I knocked and waited on a response after he ordered me to open I walked inside and sat the papers on his desk.
*
*
You:here you go sir the "hand to hand" file
Phillip:wha-
You:it's printing as i speak.
Phillip:ok thanks.
You:no problem.
*
*
I said before heading out but turned right back when he called me..
*
*
Phillip:oh yea here.
*
*
He handed me a huge Alexander mcqueen bag then a Giuseppe heel bag and a small versace bag I looked up at him confused until he spoke..
*
*
Phillip:this is for tonight.
You:oh no Phillip I can't take this.
Phillip:just for tonight my mom picked it out and insisted that I bought it for you...
You:bu-
Phillip:she's expecting you in that attire hey if you don't want to wear it then take it up with her.
You:never mine.
Philip:good idea. Now go to Stevens and pick up my lunch it's waiting...
You:yes sir.
*
*
I grabbed the bags and went to take them to the limo, the whole way there I heard people whisper and gasp i just continued to go pick up Phillips food...when I arrived back I was heading back to his office when jhene stopped me...
*
*
Jhene:is it true?
You:is what true?
Jhene:about you and Phillip!
You:what about me and Phillip?
Jhene:it's going around that he bought you Alexander McQueen and Giuseppe!
You:how in the world did it get around that fast?
Jhene:so it's true?
You:yea his mom picked it out.
Jhene:are you serious!
You:yea why you sound so shocked? I mean know it's not a good idea. I should give it back I can't t-
Jhene:chill breath Hun first off I'm shocked because I've never seen Phillip buy any women anything especially an assistant not even with mrs.jacob's help.
You:well...maybe because the other assistance messed up bad. I mean I don't know.
Jhene:yea or maybe y'all got something going on...wait let me guess y'all been knew eachother and messing around?
You:I am not messing with that man.
Jhene:(laughs) mmhmm yet!
You:(laughs) never you are crazy.
*
*
I went back up to Phillips office to give him his food then went back to my desk...after a few hours of answering phones and running around for Phillip I finally got the chance to sit down and I laid my head down but soon popped back up when someone cleared their throat...I looked up to see Phillip...
*
*
Phillip:sleeping on the job?
You:no sir.
Phillip:just don't let it happen again!
You:yes sir.
Phillip:the limo is out waiting for you it's 3:50 pm you have atleast 3 hours to be ready.
You:yes sir.
*
*
I gathered my belongings and headed back home when I got there dig and the kids were in the living room watching Lion king... I dropped the bags and When Aubrey turned and seen me she jumped up and ran straight into my arms....
*
*
Aubrey:Mommy!
You:hey baby.
Aubrey:mommy I missed you!
You:I missed you to baby!
*
*
I walked up to diggy and jr and hugged and kissed them both...
*
*
You:so wassup guys?
Diggy:nothing much. Just chillin watching this movie until it's almost time to go to moms house.
You:oh so you guys are going?
Diggy:yea what about you?
You:I should be getting ready for that event.
Diggy:yea y-
*
*
He stopped and looked to the side at the bags I had dropped...
*
*
Diggy:Alexander McQueen? Giuseppe? Versace? Looks like you went shopping to.
You:not at all.
Diggy:then where did it come from?
You:oh from work.
*
*
I said picking them up and going inside the room...after showering and stuff I finally got down to my last detail of my outfit...I couldn't lie the dress was Amazing! The shoes was just as amazing and the beautiful necklace topped it off after putting on my mascara and letting my curls fall I walked out the bathroom into the living room and diggy and Aubrey mouth hung open...
*
*
Aubrey:mommy you look so pretty!
You:thanks baby.
*
*
Diggy walked up to me and kissed me...
*
*
Diggy:you look amazing.
You:thank you babe
Diggy:now what kind of event are you going to?
You:it's a fundraiser
Diggy:oh ok. I don't remember you buying this though?
You:oh I didn't.
Diggy:then who did? Because I didn't.
You:my boss
*
*
I said before I walked back into the room he sat down jr in his walker and followed...
*
*
Diggy:Mr.Jacob's spends money on all his employees like this?
You:Mr.Jacob's didn't buy this Phillip did.
Diggy:Phillip?
You:yes.
Diggy:wait let me get this straight another man bought this outfit?
You: -sighs- dig I already feel weird wearing it.
Diggy:then take it off. I'm strongly for you taking it off! In fact I insist you take it off.
You:I can't. His mom told him to buy this for me and she's looking forward to me walking in with this attire.
Diggy:so what! People are looking forward for me to be back on tour but where I'm at? With my family!
You:I know. Look if it makes you feel any better I'll throw it away after tonight.
Diggy:do whatever.
You:look I have to go Phillip will be waiting and I don't want to get in any more trouble.
Diggy:so your going with him to? What else? is he also picking you up?
You:yes now the limo will be here soon have you seen my watch?
Diggy: That ain't no damn fundraiser [YN] that's a date!
You:baby no it's not. His dad partnered us up and I couldn't refuse! I would have lost my job and I just got it.
Diggy: -sighs- I don't like this at all! You are disrespectful for this.
You:disrespectful?
Diggy:yea to me,our relationship, and family. But it's coo you go out and I'll take my kids to see their family.
You:baby don't be mad at me please! That is the last thing I need.
*
*
I tried kissing him but he walked away... I wanted to go with him so bad but I heard the limo I put on my watch grabbed my purse and headed out to the limo surprisingly Phillip was already in there...
*
*
You:hello sir.
Phillip:hello
*
*
Was all he said while he continued to be on his phone...the whole ride was like that until we finally got to the Jacob's house...before I could open the door fully Phillip reached over and shut it.
*
*
You:sir?
Phillip:before we go in I just need to clear some things. Some of my family are in there.
You:ok
Phillip:and they are not normal.
You:sir we all have crazy family.
Phillip:not like mine.
You:I'm sure it will be fine.
Phillip:and don't call me sir. Phillip only tonight.
You:ok.
*
*
He got out first and came over and opened my door...I got out and after shutting it we walked inside the hallway and when the two big doors opened people parted the red carpet as we walked people cheered... I had no clue why but we both smiled and he put his hand on my back ushering me...after the walk people began to go back to drinking and talking...
*
*
You:what was all that?
Phillip:they are suppose to do that for owner and co-owner of any company.
You:oh ok..
*
*
We stood there and mr.jacobs and a beautiful women I'm guessing is his wife walked up to us...
*
*
Mr.Jacobs: hey I see you guys made it.
Phillip:had no choice.
Mr.Jacob's:yea yea. Hey ms.[YN] you look beautiful as always.
You:thank you Mr.Jacob's
Mr.Jacob's:no problem. This is my lovely wife.
You:hello nice to meet you.
*
*
I reached out my hand but she gave me a big hug instead...
*
*
Mrs.Jacob's: it's so nice to meet you. They said you were beautiful but you are gorgeous! Such a good look to have with you Phillip.
Phillip:yea.
*
*
He gave his mom a huge hug and kissed her on the head...
*
*
?:Phillip?
*
*
He turned then sighed but put on a smile...
*
*
Phillip:Aunt Martha. Hey
Aunt Martha:I knew that was my favorite nephew.
*
*
She gave him a hug and then she looked at me with such shock...
*
*
Aunt Martha:now who is this beautiful young lady?
Phillip:this is my ass-
Mrs.Jacob's:this is [YN] His beautiful date for this evening.
Aunt Martha:ohh well I'm aunt Martha nice to meet you sweetie.
You:you to.
*
*
After conversing with other co-workers and his family I come to realize that his family was so normal. If anything he was the only abnormal one. I lost Phillip for a minute but soon found him by the bar... I walked up to him...
*
*
You:what are you doing over here?
Phillip:staying out of sight.
You:why? Shouldn't we be getting the contracts signed?
Phillip:already done.
*
*
He stood up next to me and I looked at him to try to read him but failed...a women headed our way and the grip of his hand on my waist got tighter...
*
*
?:Phillip.
Phillip:Keshia.
Keshia:nice to see you again.
Phillip:coo. How's your husband?
Keshia:oh uh he's doing good.
Phillip:I bet.
*
*
It got awkward until she looked at me and smiled...
*
*
Keshia:I'm sorry and you are?
You:[YN]
Keshia:oh nice to meet you.
You:you to.
*
*
Before the conversation got any deeper he walked away from us and she followed...I didn't know whether to follow or just stay here I mean whatever they got going is none of my business. I decided to just go call diggy. I headed up the stairs and called he picked up on the third ring.
*
*
You:baby?
Diggy:wassup?
You:what you doing?
Diggy:well I'm out sitting on the balcony but the kids are downstairs with the fam.
You:oh ok I miss yall.
Diggy:oh ok.
You:baby I know your mad and you was right this is very disrespectful towards you. And I'm sorry I put my job before your feelings. I should be home soon tho.
*
*
He didn't say anything i didn't know what to do...
*
*
Diggy:how you plan on making it up?
You: -smiles- I can start off with something simple...then something sweet and then I will finish wi-
Diggy:aye! That's enough lets keep it pg I'm back around the kids.
You:-laughs- not like they can hear me.
Diggy:I know but they will hear me.
You:-giggles- alright well I'll make it up to you starting tomorrow since it's Friday and I don't work.
Diggy:alright. Well it's time to eat so I'll see you later.
You:alright I love you.
Diggy:I love you too.
*
*
I hung up the phone then began to walk down stairs when I heard yelling. I was skeptical on going to check it out by I did anyway I walked into the guest bedroom to see Keshia sitting on the bed with her head down in her hands and Phillip walking back and forth yelling...he stopped and looked at me... I tried walking back out but he called me back...
*
*
You:I'm so sorry.
Phillip:don't be. Come here
*
*
I walked up to him and he placed his arm around me...
*
*
Phillip:your an honest person right?
You:uhh yes.
Phillip:ok well then tell me how you feel about this.
Keshia:This is between us! Don't you dare bring her into this.
Phillip:your husbands in it.
Keshia:Phillip please.
Phillip:now [YN] tell me how this sound...
Phillip:I'm fucking this girl right.
You:yes
Phillip:and when I say fuckin I mean like almost everyday! Right. And I can't lie I'm Fallin for this girl and think that she's Fallin to but come to find out she has a husband! A FUCKIN HUSBAND!
Keshia:Phillip I'm try-
Phillip:all that noise you can kill it I'm not feelin it but All I wanna know is who baby is it!
*
*
All I kept thinking about was 2 things...I won't be making it back in time to spend time with dig and what have I got myself into.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

{long Time coming lol! I hope you all liked this chapter! VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW #mychlove }