Honesty...

It seemed like forever until he finally talked...

*

*

Diggy:can you come home? Where are you? Why did you just leave? I need you!

You:-sighs- Daniel I don't know what to do with this whole situation.

Diggy:start by coming home to talk about it.

You:and to answer your questions... I'll be home, I'm at a friends house, it was way to much going on, and what do you mean "you need me"

Diggy:-sighs- yo I'm over here trippin out! I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of losing you [YN] ! I can't lose you again! I won't lose you again! Lets just forget about everything and get away for a while!

You:and go where Daniel?

Diggy:anywhere!

You:Daniel us leaving won't help this situation! It can't take back you having sex with your baby mother or you lieng to my face about it, or you being engaged to her!

Diggy:I kn-

You:-cries- no you don't know! Because if you did...you would be the one sitting here in pain, wanting to give up, -yells- YOU WOULD BE THE ONE ON THIS LINE CRYING YOUR EYES OUT!

Diggy:you think I haven't been crying!? [YN] that's all I've been doing! I've threw out my pride and all for you! I don't care about any of it! I just want you!

You:bye Daniel.

Diggy:please don't hang up!

You:I really don't wanna talk about this on the phone.

Diggy:your with your boss huh?

You:Daniel wh-

Diggy:just be honest.

You:you have some nerve telling me to be honest when all you do is lie!

Diggy:I'm on this phone pouring my heart out while you with your fucking boss! Don't seem like your hurting to bad.

You:Daniel what does Phillip have to do with anything!?

Diggy:he plays a part in this to! Obviously you rather be with him than try to work things out with your fiancé

You:And you rather have sex with your baby mother and LIE in my face than tell the truth or NOT DO IT AT ALL!

Diggy:you don't even understand how sorry I am!

You:goodbye Daniel!

*

*

I hung up the phone and turned it back off when Phillip came and sat by me...

*

*

Phillip:you ok?

You:yea I'm fine.

Phillip:sure?

You:of course not! -cries- Phillip why me!?

Phillip:aww come on! No crying...and that's only a question god can answer.

*

*

He gave me a big hug and I stood up and grabbed my keys out my purse...

*

*

Phillip:leaving so soon?

You:yea...