After Party...

Keshia:I'm try-

Phillip:I don't want to hear none of that shit!

Keshia:phill-

Phillip:I swear to god if you don't tell me who baby it is I will... FUCK!

*

*

He start pacing and hitting the wall thank god they start playing music downstairs because Phillip was just going crazy I would have kept him away from the bar if I knew this how he can get.

*

*

You:Phillip calm down.

Keshia:yes pl-

Phillip:Don't you say shit to me unless it's about that baby!

You:Phillip look at me!

Phillip:oh my god!

*

*

He kept pacing the floor but soon stopped I walked up to him and placed my hands on his face making sure he understood everything I was about to say...

*

*

You:Phillip I know what you are going through. It hurts I know but you can't be going around hitting walls and yelling it won't do any of us any good lets just calm down and take a minute to understand things.

Phillip:I'm just tryna find out why she been lying this whole time!

You:I know now look lets find that out. Keshia are you willing to be honest?

Keshia:yes.

You:see there you go now sit.

*

*

Phillip sat on the far left and Keshia sat on the far right of the huge bed while I remained standing...

*

*

You:ok now you guys really need to talk this through ill give you some time.

*

*

I tried walking away but Phillip grabbed my arm...

*

*

Phillip:no you can't go.

You:you two are adults I'm sure y'all can handle it.

Phillip:I know that but you do not understand I can't be left alone with this girl!

*

*

I sighed and he sat me right in the middle, lord knows I just want to get home to all my babies...

*

*

You:ok Phillip you first say what you need to say.

Phillip:I've said what I needed to say I'm just waiting on Ms.gold digger.

Keshia:gold digger? I am not a gold digger!

Phillip:ok you say that after all the money,clothes,jewelry,purses and that trip to Jamaica! Your husband must be one dumb muthafucka! Where did he think you got all that stuff from? Damn sure ain't no goodwill you can't get LV,Giuseppe,Pyrex,Gucci and all that other expensive shit!

Keshia:I don't have to sit here and take this shit!

Phillip:so what your saying is you can open your legs for TWO niggas but you can't sit here and talk about that baby in your stomach? If your dumb ass would have just kept it real I wouldn't be in this situation! But no you think you big pimpin leading niggas on. In a minute I'm about to say fuck you and get on with my life!