Waiting on you...

(I promised it and its here.. Thanks so much for all the reads! Glad yall still with me... This chapter is inspired by Anthony Hamilton "charlene" i looove that song! Muah😘)

I turned around to look at diggy he looked real hurt..but it should be the other way around I really didn't know what to say so I just stared looking for answers..

*

*

Diggy:*sighs* All of this is my fault.

You:no it's not.

Diggy:Yes it is I have just put pain in your life emotionally so when someone put they hands on you physically it pisses me off because that's just soo much pain that I hate to see you go through [YN] I really wish I could take everything I did back and the crazy thing is I think I'm still hurting you, your just not saying anything. Let me know wassup sweetheart.

You:Now I would be lying if I said everything was ok...ouch Dig we have been through a lot being best friends, a lot being crushes, a lot being together and a whole lot being separated but all that is in the past I'm moving on from all of it.

Diggy:so what's going to happen?

You:well I'm starting by getting a new job it's like I have no hours. And Yo-

Diggy:ok what about us?

You:what about us? *Sighs* you can come get Aubrey whenever she's not with mike.

Diggy:I mean me and you

You:You are going to stay with the mother of your child.

Diggy:I have 3 of them and one of them I'm trying to make it right.

You:the one you live with.

Diggy:*sighs* can I ask you something?

You:sure.

Diggy:what can I do to make you fall in love with me again?

You:*sighs* dig can we-

Diggy:answer it please.

You:I don't know...prove your love for me..and help me build my trust back up for you.

Diggy:you don't trust me?

You:nope.

Diggy:but I never cheated.

You:but you abandoned me and your daughter and turned around and got a girl pregnant no. I do not trust you at all and that will take a loong time to gain that back to be honest.

Diggy:Damn. I deserve that. Can I ask you something else?

You:go ahead.

Diggy:do you still love me?

You:yes I will always love you.

*

*

We stared at each other and he leaned in to kiss me but right before he got to my lips I turned.

*

*

You:we can't do this.

Diggy:*sighs* I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I missed you so much. Especially your lips.

You:uhh shouldn't you be home with your girl and jr.

Diggy:that's not my girl and I made sure jr was fine before I left.

You:your still with her though dig.

Diggy:I know. she is having my child.

You:ok so go home to her! Why are you here?