letting go....is too hard

[A/N I hope yall are enjoying this story....well lets gooooo......]

*

*

*

*

*

i walked right behind diggy with aubriel following right behind i dont know why this always happens...

diggy:whats wrong jealous?

?:naw never. whats up baby.

you:hi james.

*

*

james walked up to me and kissed me and tried to hug aubrey but she ran to diggy...

*

*

you:so what you doing here?

james:its hot and i wanted some icecream

you:oh okk, well sit with us...

*

*

when i said that diggy gave me a death glare but i mean i couldnt be rude... right?

james:yea ima do that...

he sat down and pulled me close....diggy was on his phone talking to somebody.. i dont know who but im about to find out.....

you:so who you talking to?

diggy:somebody.

you:whats "somebody's" name?

diggy:dont worry.

you:(hurt) ohh ok.

james:yea baby let the punk try to spit some game...good luck cause it seems like your bad at it since you didnt get [YN]...

diggy:you know what you are.....

you:digg do.....

diggy:no! let me speak... you no life, self consider ......! aint nobody worried about you so why you worried about me? huh? and just to let you know i never tried to spit game at [YN] im not worried about her! and [YN] if your still going to be with this no life then please just lose my number....

you:(shocked)what? but dig th....

diggy:i really dont want to hear it. im out.

*

*

he walked towards the door and you followed.....

*

*

you:but dig,we have been bestfrends for a loong time are you really willing to throw it all away?

diggy:[YN] i cant keep argueing with that man one day ima get real tired and beat him up. so to ignore ima just walk away.

you:(cries) you cant do that to me.

diggy(hugs you) i have too..

*

*

he start walking away,then aubriel ran up behind him and i followed...

*

you:aubrey baby come her.

aubriel:daddy diggy...

he turned around and picked her up...

diggy:wassup princess.

aubriel:where you going?