Nightmare...

I woke up to a nightmare not only did I have a headache but I looked next to me to see my BOSS! I jumped up and walked out to find my clothes I finally found them in a bathroom downstairs.... I got dressed then I called the limo oh how I wish I would have just drove my car... Before i could make another move Phillip stood at the door looking at me...
*
*
Phillip:what's wrong?
You: -cries- I'm about to die!
Phillip:what do you mean?
You:just tell me one thing WHY we're we in the same bed. WHY am I even here?
Phillip: -laughs- woah first off you said one thing!
You:this is not funny! I just oh my god.
Phillip:first of all calm down sweetheart.
You:don't you sweetheart me your not the one engaged!
Phillip:-laughs- I know. I'm just trying to help you out.
You:you really want to help? Tell me what happened.
Phillip:we both we're tipsy well I was you drunk a whole bottle by yourself it's safe to say you was drunk.
You:oh my god!
Phillip:and so I didn't want to send you home to your kids like that.
You:so you brought me to your house. Good idea.
Phillip: -smiles- I know
You:I'm being sarcastic you ass!
Phillip:hey watch it I'm still your boss.
You:I slept with my boss.
*
*
After hearing myself say that I had to sit down...
*
*
Phillip:chill nothing happened. You asked me to lay next to you we talked about our lives and then boom fell asleep.
You:oh thank god.
Phillip:yea see no worry. I was just being a good person
You:thank you.
*
*
After a while the limo finally came and Phillip hugged me...
*
*
Phillip:be safe and if you want this to stay between us it will.
You:thanks see you next week.
Phillip:got it and don't worry about the coffee I'll just make some.
You:ok.
*
*
On my way home I didn't know what to say when I seen him...I don't know what to expect. I have really messed up! Even though we didn't do anything diggy is not going to want to hear it. This has to be the worst morning of my life... We finally pulled up to my house and soon as I got in the kids were already up they all sat on the couch...Aubrey ran up to me...
*
*
Aubrey:mommy!
You:hi my sweetheart.
Aubrey:I didn't go to school today.
You:I see now why is that?
Aubrey:Daddy said so.
You:well I'll just talk to daddy about that because you are suppose to be in school everyday!
*
*
I walked up to jr walker and kissed him I could already see he wasn't pleased with me walking in... I went to the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth...after getting dressed I walked back in I picked up jr and played with him...
*
*
You:hey big boy! Did you miss me?
Jr: -smiles- mama.
You:that's my fat man.
*
*
Diggy never moved a muscle and I was scared that if he did It would be either 2 things 1.He get up and leave or 2.yell at me. I wanted to tell him so bad but I was terrified of what was to come after...
*
*
Aubrey:mommy grandma is coming to get us.
You:your grandma?
Aubrey:yea she's taking us to Disney land with uncle russy and auntie Miley.
You:is that right? Dig?
Diggy:yea.
*
*
He said that and continued to watch Tv I knew he was mad and by the kids leaving I knew things weren't going to be any better... I decided to do Aubrey hair since she was already dressed...soon there was a knock at the door... Diggy got up and opened it to his mom...
*
*
You:all done.
Justine:there go my babies! Ready to go?
Aubrey:yea!
Justine:hey [YN] baby.
You:hey moms.
Justine:well let's go guys.
Diggy:here mom let me go get the car seat.
*
*
She gave me a hug and walked out I paced the floor preparing what I was going to say...I have to tell him because if he finds out it will only make it worst... He finally walked back in and I stopped...
*
*
You:ba-
Diggy:where were you last night?
You: -sighs- ok last night at the party I went to th-
Diggy:I don't give a damn about the party where was you last night? Where did you lay your body because it sure wasn't in bed with me...
*
*
I could feel the tears coming and as they silently fell he remained with the same expression...
*
*
Diggy:Them tears you can save that shit. Answer me!
You: I-I-I -sighs-
Diggy:You was with him huh?
*
*
I nodded and cried harder...it hurt so bad and I wasn't the one that should be hurt... He paced the floor for a minute then looked at me...
*
*
Diggy: -Yells- I FUCKING GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I SACRIFICED MYSELF JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND YOU GO AND PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THAT? YOU WRONG I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!
*
*
He punched the wall and got closer to me...
*
*
Diggy:he bought you a dress...I let that slide. He bought you shoes... I let that slide...he bought you a necklace I let that slide He fuckin picked you up in a limo I LET THAT SLIDE!!! But you fucking him I'll be damned if I let that slide!
You: -cries- I didn't have sex with him baby I swear.
Diggy:so what did you do?
You:slept
Diggy:and where did he sleep?
You: -cries-
Diggy: -yells- WHERE DID HE SLEEP?
You:next to me...
Diggy:and you think that's coo? I'm at home with the kids and your out in bed with another man? Shows what kind of person you are.
You:no I was dr-
Diggy:save it. I don't wanna hear it! I know I fucked up but damn! I let you slide with to much!
*
*
All I could do was cry...I didn't know whether to try and explain or just let him keep yelling at me... He backed away from me...
*
*
Diggy:you are selfish as hell! I swear I wanna say so much more but that would only make things worst..
You:dig I know I messed up...but look at how many times you messed up.
Diggy: -yells- BUT DID I EVER FUCKIN SLEEP WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHILE WE WE'RE TOGETHER?
You: -cries- no.
Diggy:I don't even know what to say anymore... I was ready to commit myself to you, settle down have more kids, build a future and you do this.
You:diggy I love you I wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt you I swear! I want everything you do I'm ready for all of that.
Diggy:then why was you out with him?
You:....
Diggy:Exactly I'm not sure about none of that but I can tell you what I AM sure about...me marrying you! Weddings off we are done!
*
*
That was all he said before I felt my body hit the floor...and the last thing I heard was footsteps run my way before I went Un-cautious.
*
*
*
*
*
*

{I am in a really good writing mood tonight so yea hope you enjoyed. VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW #muchlove }