gotta tell him the truth...

[hey jetsetters and other people thats reading lol sorry i havent been writing just got my laptop back on BOI! lol but yea came up with some good ideas for the story! yayyyyy!!! lol anyway lets get started.........]

*
*
Me:uhhh umm... (breaths heavy) ummm oh my...dig i re-

diggy:(kisses me) look [YN] i know we have been bestfriends for a long time and i know your shocked and all but look i just really love you and not like a bestfriend type of love...bujt like REALLY love you... i dont know how you feel but i just had to tell you...

me:uhh when did this happen?

diggy:i dont know but a long time..

me:wow...ummm diggy your an awesome bestfriend your always here when i need  you and your always here when aubriel needs you...your actually a great bestfriend and even a great dad...but to tell you the truth i really dont know how i feel...

diggy:coo....its coo.

me:look diggy please dont let this change our friendship! i just dont know how im feeling right now! but who knows maybe later on down the line....i mean i dont know...

diggy:later...down..the..line?

me:i know it s-

diggy:you know what i think its time for me to go...

me:diggy. dont do this!

*
*
*
diggy kept walking and i got up and ran to block him from walking out my room door he stood there with his hands in his pocket i didnt know what else to say...i really like diggy and more then a bestfriend should but im just scared to get into another relationship..... im not ready for that yet. i just dont want to lose him!....

*
*
diggy:[YN] please move out the way.

me:no because then your going to leave!

diggy:i think its better that way.

me:(sighs) diggy please dont do this!

diggy:wait what!?... what do you mean dont do this! [YN] i just freakin (sigh) i ju-

me:diggy...

diggy:no dont do this! [YN] i just told you how i felt and you just basically threw me under the bus! how do you exspect me to feel! late nights i put up a fight with my feelings when i know it aint right! i cant stop thinking about you! i love you [YN] and all you have to say is that "you dont know what to say" say something! im lost [YN] but i do know this...im done with this!

*
*
He gently pushed me out the door way and left i stood in shock for a while then eventually the tears that was building up finally fell and before i knew it i was on the ground crying.... why couldnt i have just told him how i felt!? why do i keep hurting people...myself? i do love Daniel dwayne simmons III and i just blew him off and now he hates me! and its all my fault! i got up and layed in my bed not long after aubriel came and woke me up she got in bed with me and i checked the time and it said 2:43 am dang its the middle of the night...i held aubrey and fell back to asleep.....

*
*
*
*
NEXT MORNING.........

i got up and aubrey wasnt in bed i figured she had went in her room to playor watch Tv, so i  did my natural routine then i headed in aubriel room to see her up playing dolls.. i walked up to her and kissed her on her head she turned around and huged me tight....

*
*
me:(chuckles) hey sweetheart!

aubriel:hii mommy!

me:i see your having fun!