A Lost Soldier...

We got to the hospital and went straight into the waiting room weigh Phillip and Mrs.Jacob's
*
*
You:how is he doing?
Phillip:I don't know the doctor haven't came out.
*
*
I gave him a big hug and sat down next to him with diggy sitting next me...
*
*
You:I'm sure everything will be fine.
Phillip:I don't know what I'm going to do if I lose him!
You:awww! Don't worry he will be fine.
*
*
I got up and hugged Mrs.Jacob's as she cried...
*
*
Mrs.Jacob's:23 years I can't lose that man!
You:I'm sure things will be fine. Have faith mrs.Jacob's.
*
*
Diggy sat all the way in the corner not knowing what to say or do... Phillip sat staring at the floor and Mrs.Jacob's paced the floor when the Doctor finally came out...
*
*
Doctor:family for Willie Carl Jacob's?
Mrs.Jacob's:yes that's us. How is my husband?
Doctor:I'm sorry bu-
Mrs.Jacob's:-screams- no! No! No! This can't be happening!
Doctor:I'm sorry but he didn't make it. I'm so sorry.
*
*
I ran up to Mrs.Jacob's as she fell to the floor crying and praying! I just held her not knowing what to say but that god called one of his angels home...before I turned around Phillip stormed out...I was worried because he already has a major issue and this wouldn't make it any better... Before anything else a couple of people ran in after picking Mrs.Jacob's up they ran to her asking questions when they got answers everyone was in tears...I talked to each of them then said my goodbyes...the car ride was real quiet and I preferred it that way. But it didn't last...
*
*
Diggy:are you ok?
You:-sighs- yea.
Diggy:do you need anything?
You:nope.
Diggy:ready to go pick up some clothes for the new house?
You:to tell you the truth Daniel I just want to go lay down.
Diggy:fine. Which house?
You:first take me to Phillips.
Diggy:for what?
You:Daniel he just lost his father.
Diggy:and what is you going over there going to do?
You:To be a good friend! Daniel I really don't have to explain myself I asked you to take me now please just do it! Damn!
*
*
We drove all the way to his mom and dad house, he got out of the car and tossed the keys at me... I looked at him surprised...
*
*
Diggy:drive yourself!
*
*
He walked inside the house and I got out and walked to the driver side and drove off to Phillip place to find that he wasn't there, so I went to the only place I knew he would go... The pier... When I got the pier I seen him already getting on the Ferris wheel I ran up to him and held on to his arm he looked down at me and we got on the ride...it was silent for a while until I spoke...
*
*
You:I'm sorry for your lost.
Phillip:it's crazy I use to come up here with my mom and she would tell me stories about her and my dad and when I was little how I would always tell her I'm going to be just like my dad, she would laugh it off and tell me "You will be whatever you want" but I already knew what I wanted to be...just like my dad with the Job, family, house, kids and all! I had it all planned out and I would tell him to but unlike my mom he would say "that's my boy! Just like your old man!" I got the job, and house but no wife or kids, I didn't even get the chance to make him a grandfather. -cries- I can't believe he's gone! I feel so alone.
*
*
I couldn't help but cry and hug him as we sat at the top of the Ferris wheel...
*
*
You:god just needed one of his strong soldiers to come home. God has a plan and he will never fail! God has your back and so do I! Don't you go feeling alone on me! I will always be here for you.
Phillip:thank you so much. You are a great friend and assistant.
You:-smiles- no problem. Your always there for me.
Phillip:-chuckles- Sometimes I just think and wonder how we get along so well.
You:it's simple...I'm awesome and your coo.
Phillip:-laughs- coo?
You:yup you lucky you get that. Now let's get off this thing before I throw up everywhere....
Phillip:-Chuckles- wait did you eat today?
You:you know what...I don't think I did.
Phillip:Lets go!
*
*
We got off and went to Wendy's...after getting the food I told him to follow me back to diggy's mom and dad house...when we got there he wasn't there Mrs.justine had informed us, he took the kids to the new house... We got back in our cars and went to the new house...
*
*
Phillip:I see you.
You:what you mean?
Phillip:nice house.
You:thanks.
*
*
I had to knock because I didn't have a key, soon Aubrey came and opened it.
*
*
You:Aubrey what are you doing opening the door? You know better!
Aubrey:daddy told me to.
You:where is your dad?
Aubrey:in the living room with jr.
*
*
We walked in and diggy looked at me then straight at Phillip...
*
*
Diggy:what's this?
You:hi to you to Daniel!
*
*
Me and Phillip sat on the couch and diggy looked at me like I had lost my mind...
*
*
Diggy:[YN] come up to the room real quick.
*
*
I got up while Phillip focused on his phone and went up stairs into the room...
*
*
Diggy:what is he doing here?
You:what do you mean?
Diggy:I mean...what is he doing here!?
You:I invited him over! Daniel you said you would be nice!
Diggy:-sighs- you didn't say you was bringing him today though!
You:it shouldn't matter when I bring him.
Diggy:you right. I give you that!
You:I know.
*
*
I kissed him and when I pulled away he pulled me close to him...
*
*
You:and what's up with the keys being thrown at me today?
Diggy:I did not throw the keys at you. I tossed them and that was because you had a ugly attitude that I wasn't going to deal with. But I'm sorry I shouldn't have did that.
You:-pouts- yea because that hurt my feelings.
Diggy:-chuckles- my bad babe. I love you!
*
*
He said before he leaned in and kissed me...
*
*
You:I love you to!
*
*
We went back downstairs to see Phillip playing with Aubrey and jr...before I could say anything else someone began to bang on the door...
*
*
You:I got it!
*
*
I walked to the door and opened it to see least person I thought I would see....
*
*
You:can I help you?
?:where is Daniel?
You:he's busy why?
?:I don't have to explain to you! Can you just get Daniel!
*
*
Before I got to say anything else Daniel finally walked up to the door...
*
*
*
*
*

{Sorry for the late update but it's really coming to an end. Brace yourself for the next few chapters! ;) #muchlove }