More Problems...

You:Daniel I understand that your hurt but you don't have to treat me like this! I don't deserve it.

Diggy:here you go making things about you! It's not always about you [YN]

You:I'm not! -sighs- dan-

Diggy:goodbye!

You:What?

Diggy:get out! Go get your daughter and get out!

You:My daughter!? What happen to "she's my daughter" huh!? Now she's just mine!?

Diggy:bye!

You:so your kicking me and your daughter out!?

Diggy:don't make me say it again!

You:-yells- fuck you! Ok Daniel! I'm tired of you and all your bullshit! It's like we get together and BOOM you do some dumb shit! Not claiming my daughter? Oh you have some nerves! I swear Daniel this is the last time you will see me her or this baby inside of me!

*

*

He got up and paced back and forth not saying a word and I was beyond irritated!

*

*

Diggy:you can't keep me from them!

You:them!? Oh so now your claiming my daughter!? No fuck that you can't just choose when you do or don't want to claim her she's not a fucking toy!

Diggy:you know what!? I'll leave!

You:and go where? To your moms house? Go sleep with one of your hoes!? You a-

*

*

I started but he slammed me to the wall with both of his hands next to my face...

*

*

Diggy:-Yells- SHUT THE FUCK UP! I just lost my 6 weeks old daughter!! My babygirl! My only blood daughter! This is not about me, you, or our fucked up relationship! So please shut up!

*

*

I pushed him away from me with tears running down and ran upstairs grabbed Aubrey bag woke her up and took her downstairs still half sleep....

*

*

Diggy:what are you doing!?

You:leaving!

*

*

I picked Aubrey big self up grabbed my keys and headed towards the door but diggy stopped me and grabbed her from me...

*

*

You:Are you crazy!?

Diggy:you are not taking her!

You:she is my daughter! I can take her wherever I want! You told us to get out! You told me to take MY daughter so that's what I'm doing!

*

*

He walked away laying Aubrey on the couch to sleep, when he returned he took deep breaths...

*

*

Diggy:You can't leave me!

You:-cries- oh no! I don't have time for your undecided ways! One minute your yelling for me to leave now your telling me to stay..