Confrontation... (Part 1)

You:uhh what's going on?

*

*

Leah and diggy came and sat down while I continued to stand...

*

*

Diggy:sit down.

You:naw I'm good standing.

Diggy:sit down!

You:I said no! Now what's going on?

Diggy:(sighs) look whatever y'all got going on needs to end right now!

Leah:I ain't worried about that little girl!

You:little? Girl please the only thing that's little is your check and savings account!

Leah:You know what bitch!

Diggy:Sto-

You:shut up! And ain't no stop! YOU NEED TO TRAIN THESE BITCHES TO SHUT UP AND NOT TALK!

*

*

I was now ready to bust her right in the mouth, I walked up and she stood up but diggy came and stood in between us...

*

*

Diggy:chill! Like right now!

Leah:yea you heard him! Better listen to your pimp hoe!

You:HA! Funniest shit I heard in a minute, but uh no you got it all wrong bitch you better listen to your master!

Diggy:shut the fuck up! And sit down!

*

*

I stood looking at her but then we all finally sat down on the opposite side...

*

*

Diggy:now come on this needs to stop!

Leah:tell that to raggedy Ann over there!

You:Don't forget you in my house tramp!

Leah:I don't give a fuck! Yeees I'm in your house and yeeees I'm sitting right by "YOUR" man oh and yeees he's always in my bed when he comes over!

*

*

I stood up and charged at her without thinking I punched her one good time before dig pulled me off...

*

*

You:stupid ass hoe!

Leah:yea I'm the hoe! Oh but I'm not the one that got pregnant early by a abusing no good that STILL beats my ass!

*

*

I charged at her again but diggy got right back in the way....

*

*

You:YOU JUST MAD BECAUSE YOUR A NO GOOD ASS POPCORN HOE! YUP HE FUCKED YOUR DUMB ASS AND YUP HE DID GET YOU PREGNANT AND STILL FED YOU LIES THAT YOUR DUMB ASS BELIEVED BUT OH IM SORRY I SEE NO RING ON THAT FINGER!

Leah:That means nothing because he's still with me and my daughter! And other than yours MINES is really HIS!

You:Dont you EVER bring up my daughter you lowball ass bitch! Matter of fact get the fuck out of my house hoe!