Bad Decisions

[ Hey loves! I have missed writing, I have a pretty good idea of how the story is gonna go... This chapter was in influenced by Trey Songz "Bad Decisions" That is my song! Lol anyway lets get on with the story]

6 months LATER...

You:Aubrey come here sweetie!

Aubrey:Ok

*

*

She said running down the stairs.

*

*

You:Are you ready for uncle mike?

Aubrey:yes.

she said running back up the stairs.

*

*

I nodded my head then finished my drink and just got in my thinking zone...wow its been a year!... Mike is still in Aubrey's life he comes and get her almost everyday now...thats her only father figure since diggy stopped coming around All that I love aubrey like she's my own and I will always love you was bullshit! It started off as him coming by everyday to somedays to once a week then once a month and then not at all. At first I tried calling him and stuff but then stopped when he ignored me then changed his number...and thats when one day my girl Allanah said she seen him with some girl and Jr I was hurt but what hurted more was finding out the girl was also pregnant.. Now that crushed my heart I cried for days and of course aubrey asked where her daddy was I just told her he wasnt coming back. She cried also for days. And it hurt me to see her so hurt... But as a couple of months it became a new year.. And a better us, I can tell it still hurted aubrey...Thats why I Hate the bastard not for hurting me but my daughter... She is just an innocent soul. I sighed as I shook the thoughts out my head. Then the doorbell rung I knew it was mike. I got up and opened it he walked in and shook his head.

*

*

Mike:Drinking again [YN] what I tell you about that.

You:I know, I know "Not while aubrey is in the house" but I got to thinking and it just happened.

Mike:*Sighs* look how about you come with us to sea world.

You:No thanks.

Mike:come on! Your always in here! Its like you never leave the house! [YN] its been a year now since it all went down. He has moved on and living life its time for you to do the same Ma.

You:*Sighs* I dont know.

Mike:Please ma. Come have fun! Plus your to beautiful to be stuck in this house.

You:alright.

Mike:Thank god!

You:*Laughs* whatever!

*

*

I ran upstairs got in the shower and stuff then got dressed in my nice little dress with my sandles, shades and put my hair in a bun. Then got my purse and headed down stairs to see mike and aubrey waiting for me. When I got to the last stair mike and aubrey had their mouths open I giggled.

*

*

Mike:well...damn.

You:*Giggle* Ohh stop.

Mike:*chuckles* well you look beautiful ma.

You:thank you.

Aubrey:Yea mommy you look pretty.