The special day...

(Hey loves! Here to give you a chapter! Today is special! Of course it's digs birthday! Happy birthday to him! Now let's go....)

You:Diggy I kn-

Diggy:don't say that!

You:bu-

Diggy:no you don't know how it feels to not see you when I wake up to not see Aubrey to not hear you laughing at the corny shit I say sometimes. Not to see your beautiful smile. *sighs* [YN] you have NO idea so don't pretend like you do.

You:how could you even say that! Diggy letting you go isn't easy either but I think it will be best.

Diggy:well your thinking wrong.

You:*sighs* diggy please. Sometimes it's better to let things go

Diggy:not in this situation [YN] let me tell you something our love is strong! I love you with everything in me and I know you lo-

You:dig l-

Diggy:let me finish. I know you still love me yes I'm in a situation right now but I will handle that I want me and you to work out what we have right here.

You:diggy I really don't know

Diggy:-sighs- what is there not to know!!!

You:a lot Daniel!

Diggy:you know what whatever! I'm out. I'll pick Aubrey up tomorrow.

You:-sighs- mike is suppose to get her.

Diggy:well cancel because you know I have to have her tomorrow.

You:whatever.

Diggy:bye.

*

*

He walked out and I just laid back on my bed and got on my phone to text mike

*

*

You:hey mike diggy is going to take Aubrey tomorrow.

Mike:what? No. It's my day with my daughter.

You:I know but he wants to come get her.

Mike:well he needs to plan a different day because I'm coming to get my daughter.

You:mike just let him take Aubrey you can come see her when she comes back.

Mike:fuck that. Bye

You:really mike?

Mike:bye!

*

*

I didn't even bother to reply I just put my phone next to me and went straight to sleep....

*

*

*

*

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up to Aubrey tapping me, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up.

*

*

Aubrey:mommy wake up!

You:huh baby?

Aubrey:your phone.

*

*

I looked at my phone to see 3 missed calls from diggy and a text I opened it to see..