Only So Much i Can Take

[Hey guys! I know your all probably like "Where the hell you been" and stuff well busy of course I'm trying to upload more guys but something always comes in the way this chapter was inspired by adele "someone like you" :) but anyway I'm here and ready to write so lets gooo...]

You:well its your curfew so ill see you whenever..

Diggy:Wait what?

You:*sighs* bye diggy.

Diggy:what just happen? We was just coo and now your telling me bye.. uhh is there something I'm missing?

You:no.

Diggy:yes it is. [YN] tell me wassup.

You:its nothing.

Diggy:[YN] I know you! Wassup?

You:How come your little girlfriend don't know about aubrey? I mean you love her like she's yours right? That's your first right? Yea all that is bullshit and you know it!

Diggy:What? NO! I do love her like she's mine.

You:then wassup with your "girl" not knowing about her?

Diggy:she don't need to! She's my responsibility!

You:so your telling me its ok that your daughters mother shouldn't know that you have another daughter?

Diggy:*sighs* No what I'm saying is that Im only focusing on MY relationship with Aubrey. Don't make it seem like I'm just keeping her in the dark because that's NOT what's going on! You know [YN] Im starting to think that you like argueing with me! Why? I have no clue I'm just trying to be civil with you but its *sighs* never mine.

You:its like what!? Say it!

Diggy:nothing! Yo I'm out. Ill come pick Aubrey up tomorrow.

You:whatever.

*

*

*

*

And with that Diggy left I went upstairs and begin to cry again! I couldn't help this feeling I had! It sucks. I'm confused! I just have so much hate towards Diggy. Its not on purpose though I want to forgive him I really do but something is holding me back! I just don't know. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize I was falling into a deep sleep.....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Next Morning...

I woke up with a headache and Aubrey laying next to me I didn't even notice her last night. I got up and showered and stuff all I wanted to do was just lay down and sleep all day but i know that's a no no! I slipped on something comfortable a black tank with my pink and black Hollister sweats and my black toms with my hair in a messy bun. It was 11:00 o'clock and Aubrey was still sleep not like her but I'm guessing she's tired so I decide to just watch T.v in the living room. My phone begin to vibrate so i picked up on the 4th ring already knowing who it was...

*

*

You:yea?

Diggy:well goodmorning.

You:yea that.

Diggy:*sighs* is Aubrey ready?

You:no.