F I V E

I burst through the common room and pulled Regulus up and into my room. Seconds later Evan and Severus walked in panting. "We thought he'd be dead." Evan explained. "What's wrong, Fal?" Regulus asked me. "I think James confessed his love to me." I explained, Regulus, Evan, and Severus choked on their breath. "How can you be sure?" Severus questioned.

"I don't know if anyone has confessed their love to you Severus, but it was along the lines of 'you are making me feel things." I snapped, he nodded and stood behind Regulus. "What did you say, now that's the question?" Evan asked. "Of course I told him I don't have feelings for him! How could me, a Riddle! Mind you, fall for him! Not only that he's a complete arse to me! And he almost killed me!" I shouted.

"Let's go get cake." Regulus interrupted, I took a deep breath and nodded. When we reached the common room Marius and some other Slytherin girl were making out. "Oh thank Merlin." I breathed out, Severus and Evan looked at me confused while Regulus laughed. We made it to the kitchen, Regulus asked the house elves to bring four slices of cake.

Once the elf brought the cake we thanked her, well all except for Evan and she took off. While we ate, the boys helped me to decide how to deal with the Potter situation. "Next time you see him, Fallon. You need to explain why." Evan explained. "Yes, I know. Next time I see him." I mumbled taking the last piece of cake from Severus' plate. "Really Riddle?" He rolled his eyes, I smirked and kissed his cheek before bringing the dishes to the sink.

As we walked out of the kitchens I ran into a tall frame, his arms caught me and held me close. I looked up and noticed James looking down at me. "Er, long time no see, Potter." I joked a bit, he frowned and placed me upright before walking away. Severus, Evan and Regulus gave me a look. "Potter! Potter! Please slow down!" I begged, catching up to him. He turned around and I crashed into his chest again.

"Can we talk?" I asked, looking up at him. He looked behind me and noticed all our friends abruptly looked up at the ceiling. I laughed softly before looking back at James, he looked down at me and nodded. I pulled him into a hidden passage, away from the prying eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest and watched me. "Oh come on! Don't act how I did." I scoffed, he smirked before dropping his hands.

"James," I turned to him with a more serious tone. "Fallon, I just want to know why you said we can't be together?" He asked, I sighed and looked into his eyes. "James," I tried again. "Is it because I'm a blood traitor? O-Or a Gryffindor? Or because," I cut him off this, grabbing his face. "Firstly, don't interrupt me. Secondly, I don't give a damn about blood. Third, I don't care about houses. And finally, because my father would kill you." I explained. He placed his hands on my hips, my breath hitched as his cold fingers brushed my exposed hip.

He tucked one of my loose curls behind my ear, caressing my cheek. "If none of that was a factor, your father included. Wo-would you give me a chance?" He asked softly. I opened my mouth to reply but he placed his thumb on my lip. "Just humor me." He begged, eyeing my lips. I gulped and looked up at him through my eyelashes. "Y-Yes." I whispered, barley hearing myself.

He stiffened and held my jaw tighter, tilting it upward. I locked eyes with him, he smirked before dipping his head closer to mine. My eyes fluttered shut as he got closer. His lips devoured mine as he brought me closer by my waist and kept my head up by my jaw. I hummed into the kiss, feeling his smirk grow immensely. "Prick." I mumbled against his lips. "I didn't know I made you feel that good, Riddle." he winked before leaning down to kiss me again.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't thoroughly enjoy it. I placed my hands against his abdomen, gripping his shirt to bring him closer. He smirked again, that damn smirk. "We should stop." I mumbled as he pulled away for air. "Mhm, I don't want to." He whispered before leaning down again. I turned my head, he began to plant kisses on my cheek and neck. "James," I groaned, he bit my neck gently before pulling away.