S E V E N T E E N

A/N: Trigger Warning!: Mentions of death/Mentions of wanting to die and slight abuse.

Welcoming Christmas Ball

"Fallon! Are you ready to get dressed?" Viv attacked me after lunch. Aries laughed and kissed my lips. "Have fun, love. See you soon." He whispered before heading to the Slytherin dorms. Marlene joined us and linked our arms. "Evans! You coming?" I asked, she nodded, and turned to kiss James. I turned my head when he leaned down. Viv squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile.

Lily joined us and we eventually made it to the Gryffindor girls' dorms. Viv dragged me to the bathrooms first, she started to strip until she was in her undergarments. Casting a silencing charm on the bathroom, I sat on the counter and watched as she slid on comfier clothes. "Spill." Viv demanded. "What do you mean?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I mean tell me how you are feeling?" She scoffed.

"I'm fine. I don't know why you think I wouldn't be." I shrugged before grabbing my comfy clothes. "Fallon," She sighed. "Viv just drop it, yeah?" I mumbled. "Fallon, I see how you react when they are together." Viv pushed. "What do you want me to say?!" I shouted, remembering there is a silencing charm on the bathroom. "The truth!" She argued.

"What! I'm in love with him! I had the chance to have him like she has him. But I gave it up! And every day, every hour, every minute, and every bloody second I regret that choice. Viv, I want him so bad and it gets so hard to fight off these feelings! But he's happy with Lily, and she's happy with him. So, who am I to destroy that." I sunk to the floor.

"Flint?" She questioned. It was simple, just the tone of her voice. Her tone exposed what she was really asking. She wasn't asking if I needed him, she wasn't asking if I forgot about him. She was asking why on earth would you date him then. "I needed to forget James. It worked for a bit but I've never felt the way I feel for James for Flint." I sighed.

"Up you get!" She groaned helping me off the floor. "You can get through tonight and then break up with him. Especially if you aren't happy." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back, "You are so good for Reg." I laughed, she chuckled and pulled back. "He tells me you are like his sister." She smirked, I rolled my eyes. "Of course I am!" I teased before we did our makeup.

Lily and Marlene switched as they went into the bathroom to do makeup and we went to the dorm to touch up our hair and get dressed. Viv stepped into her, of course, Gryffindor red slim fitting gown. I tied up the back of her dress with a small bow at the top of her neck. I stepped into my navy blue, long sleeved dress. I grabbed my silver mask for the ball and placed it on my face for Viv to tie up.