S I X

A/N: I have read through and realized the relationships are a bit all over the place. Just to make it clearer.

Lily and James' relationship is going to continue as friends but they flirt quite a bit. Fallon for now is not giving in to James anymore. Sirius and Remus are still awkward with their time at the Slytherin party.  Evan is going to start making moves on Fallon. Sorry if it was a bit confusing! I know I said it was in fourth year but I feel like changing it to fifth year so I am!

Gryffindor v Hufflepuff

"Fallon, who are you supporting this game?" Viv asked as she linked arms with me on the way to the pitch. "Ah, you see that is tough! On one hand I want Gryffindor to win because Hufflepuff beat Ravenclaw, but on the other I want Hufflepuff to win so I can pick on Sirius." I laughed, she shook her head.

"Not going to happen, Fal." Sirius whispered before kissing my head. I hugged him, "Good luck. Watch out for bludgers." I winked at him before Remus walked over. He placed his arm on my shoulder and Regulus held Viv's waist. Peter joined us at the stands, along with Evans. "Fallon, who do you think will win?" Peter asked, offering me snacks. I took a pumpkin pastie gratefully. "Honestly, I think Hufflepuffs are pretty decent but I would bet on Gryffindor winning." I shrugged.

Liam Jordan began announcing the Hufflepuff players one by one. The Slytherins cheered for the Hufflepuffs more than the Ravenclaws did. When Liam announced the Gryffindor team most of the stands erupted into deafening cheers. "And finally! The Gryffindor Seeker! JAMES POTTER!" Liam shouted.

I shook my head and clapped with the Gryffindors. Viv nudged me and pointed to James. He waved shyly, I turned back to her. She shrugged smugly before hugging Regulus. "Reg, your girlfriend is a sneek." I muttered, she shoved me lightly. Remus was cheering for James, Sirius, and Marlene quite loudly.

The game was back and forth all day, Hufflepuff would score then Gryffindor would score. James seemed to be struggling a bit, I could hear Sirius yelling at him to hurry. Remus groaned and rubbed his face. "What's going on with Potter?" I asked looking up at the scarred boy. "He's been off this morning. He was up all night thinking about, um. Christmas holiday." Remus explained.

Lily was trying to be nice and cheer James along. Sirius flew closer to the stands I was in. "Fallon! Scare the shit out of him. Make him catch the damn snitch!" Sirius shouted before taking off. I smirked and climbed to Liam and McGonagall. "Professor, Sirius asked if I would make Potter catch the snitch already. May I?" I asked, smiling.

"Please do. I didn't want to have to say something." She frowned. I sat next to Liam and took the microphone. "JAMES POTTER IF YOU DON'T CATCH THE SNITCH IN THE NEXT THREE MINUTES I'M GOING TO HEX THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" I shouted over the mic. Gryffindors shouted and cheered, while Slytherins laughed. James shook his head and ignored it, still struggling to find it.

"POTTER! TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CATCH IT!" I shouted again, he dove down to chase after it. "Potter caught sight of the snitch! Fallon you are a wonderful woman! Give me a chance for a date?" Liam winked. "HE GOT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!" Liam shouted. "Fallon, date?" He smirked, "In your dreams Jordan." I teased and walked back to the stands, Viv high fived me.

Remus led us down to congratulate Sirius and Marlene. Sirius hugged me and picked me up. "Good job!" I cheered. "Thank you." He mumbled, I winked at him before pushing him and Remus closer. "Nice voice, Riddle." Marlene smirked. "Sirius gave me permission." I pointed out, she laughed. James yanked my arm and pulled me towards him.

"What the hell was that?" He spit, I looked up at him. "Let. Go." I hissed, he dropped my arm. I smacked his face, hard. "Don't ever put your hands on me again." I sneered. Lily, Marlene, Peter, Liam, Regulus, Viv, Remus, and Sirius watched in fear. "I gave you motivation to catch the damn thing. You were too busy dreaming about Merlin knows what to win the game for your team. So you're bloody welcome for helping you win." I spit.