T W E N T Y - E I G H T

"Fallon, can you hold Renee?" Viv asked as I walked through the dining hall. I nodded and took her in my arms. "Hey, sweetie." I whispered and kissed her cheek. Severus walked over and held my face, I looked up at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked, I shrugged and walked away. Sirius and Remus walked in, "Welcome back. How was the honeymoon?" I asked, Sirius dropped the bags.

"Fun," Sirius smirked. "He tried to fight a woman looking at us in a bar." He groaned, I laughed and bounced Renee on my leg. "It was fun, don't lie love." Sirius kissed his cheek and grabbed Renee. "How was my little niece?" He asked, kissing her cheek. "Very moody." Viv huffed as she walked back in. "Fal, I can't find Reg." She breathed, I nodded and turned to Severus.

"I can check his parents house and erm where the Dark Lord is." Severus whispered, I nodded and he left. "Fal, can you check the Potter's house, I'm going to Marlene's." Viv muttered. "We'll go with Fal." Remus spoke up, I smiled and took Renee from Sirius. I held her on my hip as we used the Floo to James and Lily's house.

"We're back bitches!" Sirius shouted and tossed his arms up, I smacked him and Remus did the same. "Ow! What?" He hissed. "You're niece, idiot." I shook my head. "She doesn't know." Sirius shrugged it off. Renee tossed her hands up like Sirius did. "Oops." He whispered and tackled James as he walked in.

"What are you guys doing here?" James asked, Lily joined and hugged Remus. "Good question, Fallon?" Sirius looked at me. I placed Renee to the floor and held her hands as I kneeled down. "Regulus, has he been here in the past week maybe?" I asked looking at Lily. "No, why? What's happened?" She asked. "About a week ago, Viv and Reg got into a fight about Regulus risking his life. He got mad saying it's something he had to do. He kissed Viv and Renee before apparating out of the manor." I took a breath.

"He hasn't been back since. Viv thinks he just needed time but. Sirius, remember when he wanted to only speak to me?" I asked, he nodded slowly. I picked Renee up, "Well, he um found the way my father was making himself close to immortal. And well, I think that Regulus found a way to kill my father." I mumbled they all went silent. Viv appeared with Peter, Marlene and Severus.

"Fallon," Severus announced, I looked at him. "Your father, he needs you there. It's urgent." He rushed. I handed Renee back to Viv, nodding I grabbed my wand. "What is it about?" Lily asked. "Regulus." He whispered before apparating us out of the Potter's house. We landed in Riddle Manor, I looked around and saw Narcissa crying. Bellatrix was holding her and Regulus' parents crying with Narcissa.

I walked in and saw my father with other death eaters who seemed saddened but couldn't show it in front of my father. "Fallon, did Regulus ever tell you anything he was planning?" He asked full of hatred. "No, he's been very distant." I answered, looking around the room. "Where is he?" I asked softly. "He got himself killed." My father tossed a locket into my hands.

I opened it and looked at the note inside. "Read it to everyone here. Then take it to his wife and read it." He hissed and left. They gathered around, I looked down and unfolded the note. "I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. -R.A.B" I choked.

"No, no, no." I cried, falling to the floor. Some death eaters laughed and some silenced their tears. I grabbed Severus' hand, and we apparated to James' house again. I walked in and held my head down. Severus held me steady as we walked. "Fallon! Did you find him? Is he okay?" Viv asked. I grabbed Renee and handed her to Severus.

I grabbed Viv's and Sirius' hands. "Just listen okay." I mumbled they nodded. "I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. -R.A.B" I finished and looked at the two of them.