F I F T E E N

A/N: Thank you guys so much for the views this has been getting! I would appreciate it if you all shared this store to anyone you know who loves harry potter or the marauders. Don't forget to vote and comment! I love to read your comments!

"How are you feeling, Riddle?" Marlene asked as she joined me on the way to the pitch. "Better, ready to get back on the broom." I laughed. "What do you mean?" She asked, a bit confused. "Flint and Sirius haven't let me on the broom. Madam Hooch seemed to agree until Pomfrey cleared me." I explained. "Utter twats they are." Marlene laughed, I hummed and continued to walk.

"Are you being serious right now?" James asked. "Of course I am. My name is Sirius." Sirius teased. Marlene and I snickered. "Why?" James whined. "Potter, complaining again?" I hissed. Marlene laughed and nudged me. "Can I steal her from you?" Marlene asked Sirius. "No, I am helping her with the broom again." Sirius argued.

"I, nor was the broom, at fault for Avery's stunt." I hissed. "I can fly just fine, I don't need a babysitter." I added. I grabbed the broom from Sirius and mounted it. "No, Fallon!" Sirius shouted. I went to fly up and was knocked off my broom once I was three feet off the ground. From the ground I glared at Sirius. He extended a hand for me, I swatted it and stood up with Marlene's help.

"A bloody kid's broom!" I shouted, "Fal, we need to make sure you won't get hurt again." Sirius explained. I grabbed Sirius broom and took off on it. "McKinnon, throw the fake snitches please." I smiled, she laughed and grabbed the white balls before taking off on her broom. I watched as James and Sirius scolded me.

I flew around the pitch catching the fake snitches. I noticed Flint came out and started to yell my name and Sirius and James'. I scoffed and flew down with Marlene. "Fallon." Flint warned. "Would you relax! I fell fifty feet because of a jinx not because I don't know how to fly and not because of a faulty broom." I scolded the three boys.

"Stop treating me like I'm fragile!" I shouted before pushing past them. "Thank you, McKinnon." I added, "You're welcome, Riddle!" She shouted before Sirius elbowed her and James scolded her.

James POV

Sirius and I scolded Marlene for encouraging Fallon. Flint ran over to Fallon and grabbed her waist. I stopped focusing on Marlene and focused my attention on Flint and Fallon. He held her waist and she crossed her arms, beginning to tap her foot impatiently. He was whispering to her, but I couldn't hear over Marlene and Sirius' bickering. 

"Flint, would you stop worrying." Fallon mumbled enough where I could hear her. "I'm always worried about you, Fal." Flint smirked, the cheeky bastard. She scoffed and shoved him. I knew that wouldn't work on her. She started to laugh and she fiddled with the hem of his shirt. Nevermind, it might work.

"Flint, I'm fine. This is the only time I let you down." Fallon smirked. Flint cupped her face, bringing her up to look at him. I clenched my fists and watched more intently. "You didn't let me down. That wasn't your fault. You are perfect." Flint whispered, looking into her hazel eyes. He's not wrong, she is perfect.

"Aries," Fallon whispered, he kissed her forehead. "My offer is still there, love." Flint whispered before kissing her cheek. "Go get some rest." He smiled and ushered her away. I turned to Sirius, "What offer?" I asked, he turned red and ran to Fallon. I chased him while Marlene caught her first.

"James was eavesdropping." Marlene warned her, Fallon rolled her eyes as Sirius and I stood in front of her. "What offer?" Sirius and I asked at once. "You two could be twins." She smiled and tried to walk again. She pushed her back and waited for an answer. She looked at Marlene and leaned over to whisper in her ear.