T H I R T Y - T W O

October 30, 1981 11:26 pm

"Mattheo, love it's time to sleep." I sighed, he ran around to the other side of the bed. "El!" He shouted, I nodded. "Fine, but you have to let me hold you." I argued, he thought for a moment and ran to me. I lifted him up and carried him down to Sirius and Remus' room. I knocked and Remus answered.

"EL!" Mattheo shouted when he saw her up and playing with Sirius. "He won't sleep either, huh?" Remus laughed, I shook my head. "Normally Viv would let Renee get him to bed but since she's visiting her parents, he's restless." I sighed. "Theo!" Elara called, Mattheo got down and ran to Sirius.

Sirius placed him on the bed and Elara and Mattheo played with the stuffies. A stag, a wolf, a black dog and a rat, granted Elara and Mattheo weren't fond of the rat stuffie. Sirius walked over to us, he kissed Remus gently. I smiled and leaned over to watch Mattheo and Elara play together.

Slowly they grew sleepier and laid down with each other. Holding the stag, the wolf and the black dog in between them. Mattheo huffed Elara's hair out of his face before pulling her closer to cuddle. I nudged Sirius and Remus. They looked up and smiled at our kids together. "Oh yea, they are definitely Sirius and Fallon." Remus laughed.

"Hey, I have to go check on something." Sirius mumbled. Remus frowned and nodded. Sirius kissed him gently, Sirius kissed my head before moving to kiss Elara and Mattheo. Once Sirius apparated out of the manor, Remus turned to me. "Do you think he's cheating?" Remus asked in a hushed tone.

I held his hands, "He wouldn't even dream of it. Do you think he'd want to leave his family, a family you have given him?" I asked, Remus sighed. "I suppose you're right." He smiled lightly. I hugged him, we watched the two of them cuddle for a bit before turning the lights off and heading to the living room.

October 31, 1981 12:32 am

"Sirius isn't back yet." Remus groaned. I squeezed his hand, "He's okay, Rem." I whispered. "Elara?" Remus mumbled looking over my shoulder. I turned around and looked at her. "What's a matter, pup?" He asked, walking closer. "Theo." She pointed upstairs. I ran up to Remus' room.

"Mommy! My heart hurts." He cried holding his chest. I took him in my arms, I focused on his pain. I put his pain onto me, he stopped crying. Suddenly the pain stopped, I looked down at Mattheo, he wiped his tears and looked up at me. "Pains gone, mommy." He sighed and leaned into me. There was a loud crack. Sirius came running in, "Peter did it. Peter killed them. Go to Godric's Hollow." Sirius frantically spoke, kissing Remus' lips, Elara's cheek and then Mattheo's and I's head.

He disapprated, I faced Remus, he was just as confused. "Fallon, who's them?" Remus asked, I shrugged and wrapped Mattheo in a blanket. We apparated to Godric's Hollow, when we arrived Snape was holding McGonagall. Hagrid was walking out of the house that was completely destroyed. The minister of Magic and Cornellius were talking with Dumbledore. I walked over to McGonagall.

"Professor, wha-what happened. Who's house is this?" I asked, she looked at Remus and I with saddened eyes. "Fallon Riddle!" The minister shouted, walking over to me. Dumbledore chased him, the minister grabbed my arms. I shoved him back. "I'm carrying a bloody child." I hissed, handing him to McGonagall.

"Did you know of your father's plans?" He shook me. "Plans? What plans? Someone explain to me whose house this is and why everyone is crying!" I shouted, a baby started to cry. Hagrid walked over holding a baby. "Er, Fallon. Can you calm the little guy?" He asked, handing me the baby. "Hagrid don't." The minister and Dumbledore spoke.

I looked down at the baby and I instantly realized it was Harry. "Wh-why is Harry in my arms? Where's Lily, James?" I choked, Remus sobbed and held onto Elara. "Voldermort killed Lily and James trying to get to Harry, Fallon." Dumbledore spoke. I looked up at the house, "Where is he?" I asked, tears slipping down my face.