E I G H T

I felt soft kisses on my shoulder and neck, rolling over I found James in a maroon sweater and muggle jeans. He was placing soft kisses to my neck and shoulder. "Happy Christmas, darling." He whispered before kissing my head. "Happy Christmas James." I smiled before turning to face him. He lifted the covers and brought me closer to him. I fumbled with the strings sticking off his sweater. "James?" I mumbled, looking up at him. "Yes, love?" He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Where does this put us?" I asked softly. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead once more. "I'm not sure. But I can tell you that I am willing to talk everything over with you." He smiled, I went to speak but he kissed my lips. "After presents and breakfast." He added before getting out of bed. I rolled my eyes playfully before standing out of bed. James returned with a sweater similar to his own, just a navy blue color.

"Wear my sweater. You look good in navy." He smirked before kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I laughed and went to shower. Once I finished showering I changed into James' sweater and some black tights and added a black skirt. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and let my hair dry itself. Adding on minimal makeup before I made my way down.

I walked down to the kitchen and on my way down I heard Evans' voice. "Lily so good to see you dear!" Mia greeted. "You too, Mrs. Potter! James, how did it go yesterday? I can only assume since she isn't here and you are happy she didn't go with you." Lily spoke. I scoffed before walking down the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen.

James smirked as he saw me in his sweater, Lily's face dropped. "Ah, there you are dear! How'd you sleep?" Mia asked pulling me to help with breakfast. "It was wonderful Mrs-" I stopped when she shot me a look. "Mia." I corrected, and she handed me the fruit. "Mind cutting them up?" She asked. "Not at all." I smiled back.

James walked behind me and kissed my temple. "Happy Christmas Mia." I added, James snorted at my franticness. "Happy Christmas, dear." She nodded and continued to cook. I turned to James, I mouthed to help me. He laughed and placed his hands on mine. "Such a Slytherin." He whispered. "Shut it." I mumbled as he helped me cut the fruit the muggle way. Mia turned and saw James helping me. "Sorry dear. I like to make Christmas breakfast the Muggle way." She admitted.

"Oh it's okay! I am willing to learn." I smiled and heard Sirius laugh. James let go of my hands and kissed my neck. "See you got it." He whispered before going to talk with the boys. Marlene, and Viv walked over to me. Once all the boys were out of the kitchen Mia turned to me. "How did he wake you?" She asked quickly, I went red. "Oh dear, please. I don't have any girls." She begged.

"Um, he just placed gentle kisses on my shoulder and neck until I woke up. Then he played with my hair and cuddled me until he told me to get ready." I explained. Viv nudged me and Marlene muttered finally under her breath. Mia smiled at me, "Glad to know I raised him well. Except you and him haven't told me what he did to make you kick his ass." She added, I laughed along with Viv and Marlene.

"I didn't know you and James are a thing now." Lily spoke up. "Um, we are discussing that bit after breakfast and presents." I explained, Mia scoffed. "That boy, he always has to do presents and breakfast before anything else." She shook her head, I laughed and finished the fruits.

Mr. Potter, James, Sirius, Remus, Regulus, and Peter walked in laughing. Mr.Potter held up mistletoe over Mia's head. I smiled and watched as she smacked his arm but turned to kiss him. Regulus did the same to Viv, she laughed before he cupped her face. James walked behind me and held my chin up. I realized he too had mistletoe over my head. I shook my head and turned to face him.

"You're so cheesy." I teased, before cupping his face. "Only for you, love." He whispered before pulling me flush against him. I noticed Sirius and Remus were a bit nervous. I took the mistletoe out of James' hand, he winked at me and put me on his back. We snuck behind Sirius and Remus. I dangled the mistletoe over them.