T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Fallon POV

"Remmy!" I cooed as I walked into his office. He groaned and looked up at me. "I brought chocolate and tea!" I smiled, he smiled and stood up. "How are you feeling?" I asked, rubbing his cheek gently. "Just sore." He groaned, I nodded and kissed his temple. "Did you see a black dog?" I asked hopefully, he shook his head.

"It was stupid to think that he would." He sighed, I held his hand. "No it's not. Just maybe he was scared about how you'd react." I shrugged, he nodded and ate the chocolate. We walked out and towards the Great Hall, "Weasley, enough!" Elara's voice boomed. "El, what's wrong?" Mattheo asked.

"Shove off, Riddle. No one wants you here." Ron spit. "Why don't you say it to someone your own size, Weasley." Mattheo stepped forward. "Ron, come off it." Harry pulled him. "Enough." I spoke harshly, "Ron, Elara, Mattheo, McGonagall's office now." I demanded. I squeezed Remus' hand and followed them.

"Why has this been happening non stop?" McGonagall asked the three. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing, Professor. It was just a disagreement about the quidditch game." Elara spoke, hushing the boys. "Nothing serious. Sorry about arguing in the hall." She smiled gently. "Fallon, does it look like she's lying?" McGonagall asked, looking towards me. I looked at Elara, "She's telling the truth." I smiled.

"Fine, but no more arguing." She warned them, I walked out and grabbed Elara's arm. "Just because I said you were telling the truth doesn't mean you can lie to me. I knew your father quite well, and I know all his little tricks about lying. Don't pull that again." I scolded. She nodded and hugged me. "Ron mentioned my dad and I didn't want Theo to know." She sighed. "Fine, but no more of that." She nodded and I placed a kiss on her head.

"I thought Theo was lying when he said it was scary being on the receiving end of your scolding, but he was telling the truth, you're scary." She laughed. I walked towards my class while she went to breakfast. "I didn't see you at breakfast, so I brought you a muffin." Mattheo smiled as he walked in. "You are trying to save your ass from earlier." I laughed, he nodded and sat with Elara. Once all the students walked in, I wrote on the board witch trials.

"So I am going to assume none of you read the chapter other than Miss Granger. Read the chapter about the Witch trials and begin writing about them and the importance. I want two rolls of parchment by, we'll say next Tuesday. Sound fair?" I asked, they nodded and pulled out their books.

"Yes, Mister Potter?" I spoke without looking up from the papers. "I was wondering, since this is a History class, if um if you could talk about the wizarding war?" He asked, trailing quieter. The class looked up and moved their gaze between me and Harry. "And what is it that you would like to know?" I asked, crossing my arms. "If you could talk about um, the people who fought and, and you know other things?" He stuttered.

"Mister Potter if you are incapable of telling me your exact questions, I fear I am of no help." I spoked and brought the papers into my lap. "How many people did you, personally, lose?" Hermione spoke. I set the papers down. "We are not talking about personal loss. If you must know how many casualties there were close to, if not more, than 100 people. So personally, any person that died that was on the Ministry's side I considered to have lost them personally." I spoke harshly.

"She couldn't have possibly known all of them." Lavender spoke harshly. "Indeed Miss Brown. I did not know all the people who died on the Ministry's side. And when I said I took their deaths personally it is because my father was the reason behind their deaths. So I do indeed take it personally." I spit. "Class dismissed." I turned back to my papers. I leaned back in the seat and pulled out the picture of all the members of the Order.

I scanned over all the people who passed, I placed it down and brought my knees up to my chest. "I miss you so much." I choked looking over James, Lily and Marlene. I wiped my eyes and walked down towards the trophy case. I looked over the picture of James Marlene and Sirius cheering for the cup. I placed my hand on my chest, feeling the necklace. The necklace James gave me for the ball, he gave it back once Mattheo was born.