F O R T Y - E I G H T

~A/N: This is a short chapter because you'll need to process things. Also some of you will hate me and others will love it so yeah! Enjoy! I want to know all your thoughts!~

Third Person POV

"Fal, you have to tell him at some point." Sirius whined. Fallon grabbed the Daily Prophet sitting on the table and whacked Sirius over the head with it. "Stop it! Stop badgering me to tell him!" Fallon hissed, opening the prophet open once more. "Tell who what? Morning, pretty girl." James walked into the kitchen. Leaning down to kiss Fallon's lips gently. "Nothing, just Sirius being a prat as usual." Fallon eyed Sirius carefully.

Harry walked into the kitchen sporting a distasteful look. Behind him was Elara, Draco and Mattheo, Elara was stuck between the two Slytherin boys. Sirius pulled out 5 galleons and handed them to Mattheo and Draco. "Sirius." Fallon groaned, folding the paper up. "James, I love your son. But he's not flirting with my little girl." Sirius huffed.

"You are aware Harry and Elara kissed, twice might I add." Remus smirked walking into the kitchen, kissing his husband's lips gently. Sirius' face dropped and he glared quickly at Harry. Harry stood behind James and started to make conversation with his dad. "Elara?" Sirius questioned. She forced a laugh and ran over to her dad. 

Remus shook his head as Elara hopped on his back, kissing his cheek as a plea for him to save her. "Fallon." Severus mumbled walking into the kitchen. Fallon stood and looked at her friend. "I found another." He spoke calmly. Viv walked in and moved to Fallon. "We know where it is as well. I also have a theory on how to destroy them." Viv spoke calmly.

Remus placed Elara down and walked closer to the group as did Sirius. "What's going on? Destroy what?" James asked, pulling on Fallon's waist. "James, I've told you. You can't know." Fallon brushed him off. Gesturing for the group to move to the study. "Fallon. I'm your husband! I deserve to know!" James snapped. Draco, Harry, Mattheo, Elara and Renee followed the group.

Fallon took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Fallon, you don't owe him anything." Severus spoke up. "Stay out of this Snivy! It has nothing to do with you." James spit. Severus stepped towards James, as James stepped closer as well. "She owes you nothing." Severus spit. James stepped closer, "You don't need to speak for her." He sneered.

"Seeing as she keeps letting you crawl back into her life she does need the help." Severus argued. "Please, you're just jealous she will choose me over you." James chuckled darkly. "At least I wasn't the one to break her." Severus snapped. "Sev, please. T-The kids." Fallon muttered. "Severus, it's not your place to tell them that." Remus added.

"You. You broke her so many times. And you never stuck around long enough to clean her up. I. I cleaned her up, every time." Severus spit, shoving James back. "I was a stupid kid." James spit shoving Severus' hands off him.

"YOU BROKE HER AT 21!" Severus shoved him again. James and Severus drew their wands. "That was a mistake. I-I should have never done that." James spoke. "A MISTAKE! Your son is not a mistake!" Severus shot a curse at him. "Severus, enough!" Fallon shouted. "You've never owned up to your mistakes. And you never will." Severus hissed. "You gave Mattheo to her father! Just to save Lily!" James shot a curse.

"YOU CHEATED ON FALLON WITH LILY! You played with them both!" Severus and James sent curses at each other. Harry and Mattheo froze, hearing how their father treated Fallon. "On top of that, you only ever said she was nothing but a good shag!" Severus sent another curse. Mattheo balled up his hands into fists. Harry looked disgusted at his father.

"ENOUGH!" Fallon shot Severus and James curses, knocking them to the ground. Fallon slapped Severus across the face. "That. Was not your place to speak about it." She hissed. She moved to slap James, "You. Have done nothing but cause me pain." Fallon spit. "What?" James frowned. "You will only ever cause me pain." Fallon mumbled. James frowned in confusion.