T H I R T Y - E I G H T

A/N: Buckle up Bitches! Also three updates in one day!

"Well done, full marks for everyone. Now we still have a few minutes in class but you are dismissed." I smiled. "Later Professor!" Dean and Seamus waved, I waved to them. Elara walked over and hugged me. "How do I get Theo to do something he doesn't want to?" Elara asked. I smiled and kissed her head.

"Love, you and me or his soft spots, he'll do anything you ask." I assured her, she nodded and took off out the door. "THEO!" She sang, I laughed and walked towards Remus' class. I sat in his chair while he cleaned up his notes. "Let's think logically." I sighed. "In no world could a dead person show up on the map unless they are a ghost." I pointed the quill at him.

"Right." He mumbled placing things in order. "So, unless somehow Peter is a ghost that has been a secret for 12 years, the map is simply old and broken." I tossed my hands up. "Fal," Remus groaned. "It makes sense!" I dropped my feet off his desk. "Rem, I know you had and have the best brains of the group, but you were 15!" I exasperated.

"I mean honestly, Peter being alive is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." I sighed. "I want Sirius to be innocent just as much as you do, but Peter being alive doesn't seem so obvious now." I fell back into his chair. "I know, but we didn't think of-" I cut Remus off. "Are you bloody joking?" I scoffed and thrusted the map in his hands.

On the map was Harry, Mattheo, Elara, Ron and Hermione walking towards Hagrid's hut. "At least we'll know they'll be safe. I told you it works." He smirked and smacked me with it on the head. I rolled my eyes and took a piece of his chocolate. "Really?" He asked. "Don't you mean Sirius - ly?" I smirked, he rolled his eyes.

After a while we noticed the Minister, Dumbledore and Macnair walked towards the hut. "They need to get out of there." I sat up, Remus looked over. "They are fine, let me see." He demanded, sticking his hand out. As I went to hand it over I noticed a name tag with the name 'Peter Pettigrew'. "Holy shit." I muttered standing up quickly.

Remus joined my side and looked over my shoulder. "He's bloody alive." I spoke softly. "He's with the kids." Remus added. I grabbed my wand and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. We headed down the stairs. "Why the bloody hell is your office so high up." I groaned as we ran down the stairs. "I didn't really pick it." Remus argued. "You owe me more chocolate." I teased as we reached the last stair case.

Once we reached outside we didn't see them but the whomping willow finally settled down. "Rem, they are in the Whomping Willow." I muttered, he pulled his wand out and casted a non-verbal spell. The Willow froze in place and we walked through the hole. Remus turned to face me, he placed a finger over his lips, I nodded and followed him.

As we got closer we noticed Harry jump on top of Sirius. I grabbed Remus' hand, he nodded and I went first. "Expelliarmus!" I shouted, Harry's wand flew out of his hands. I motioned for him to move, he got up and Hermione pulled him back. "Fallon." Sirius spoke quietly. I faced him, Remus walked in behind me, avoiding eye contact.

"Fallon I-" He walked forward, I pointed my wand at him. "As much as I want to believe you I need you to explain." I choked. "I-it was Peter. I chased him down, an-and he killed all those muggles blaming me and h-he." Sirius was struggling. I jumped into his arms, he held me close. "I-I missed you so much." He choked, crying into my shoulder. I pulled away and Remus walked closer, Sirius jumped up to meet Remus.

"W-we have to kill him, he's right there." Sirius pleaded. "Sirius, we have to explain." Remus soothed. "But he's there." Sirius choked. Remus handed Sirius his wand, Sirius walked towards Harry and the kids. "We trusted you!" Hermione shouted. "Harry, Professor Lupin is a werewolf!" Hermione blurted. Remus flinched, "Little bitch." Elara muttered, Mattheo grabbed her waist again.