T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Sirius POV

"Rem, can we take a walk?" I asked, he smiled lightly, placing his book down and walking towards me. He locked hands with me as we walked towards the flower gardens. Remus walked into the greenhouse and looked up at the fairy lights. He was smiling bright, he looked stunning under the dainty lights.

"Did you want to talk about something, love?" He asked, walking through the rows of flowers. "Yes." I mutter, fidgeting with the box in my pocket. "What's on your mind?" He questioned, making his way back to me. He tucked a loose curl behind my ear and kissed my forehead. I held his hands, he looked down and smiled softly.

"Rem, ahem. I um." I got flustered with his damn smile and soft eyes. "What's wrong, Sirius?" He asked, stroking my cheek lightly. "Nothing's wrong. Just. You make this really hard." I huffed, he pulled back and cocked an eyebrow. "What am I doing?" He asked, dropping his hands.

"You're being, cute and shit." I mumbled, he laughed and kissed my lips gently. "My apologies, love. Please continue." He teased, I huffed before sticking my hand in my pocket. Grasping the box with our rings in it. "Remus. You make me unbelievably happy. You keep me sane at times, grounded, you're undeniably smart, good looking. The perfect person for me. In my eyes you have no flaws." I breathed slowly.

"Sirius, I'm a werewolf." He choked, I cupped his face. "You are perfect." I whispered, slowly I followed the scar across his face. "So beautiful, a work of art really. I know you hate that side of you, but I love you, every part of you. That part of you, makes you, you. I lied before. You do have a flaw." I looked up, he frowned and searched my face.

"Your last name is a flaw, love." I smiled, he looked even more confused. I pulled the box out and lowered myself to one knee. He stiffened and I heard his breath get caught in his chest. "Sirius." He choked. I smiled and opened the box, showing the rings. "Remus Lupin, will you marry me?" I choked, tears falling down my cheeks. He nodded and smiled brightly, I pulled his ring out and went to place it on his finger.

He pulled away in fear of the silver. I held his hand, "Did you really think I'd get you silver?" I asked, he blushed. "Gold, because you can't touch silver, and engraved on the band is a dog. On mine, it's also gold, it has a werewolf." I smiled, he looked at me. "Whenever you think about your werewolf habits you'll see the dog as a reminder that I am always there for you. And for me I'll carry your burden of the werewolf." I smiled.

"Sirius." He whispered, I cupped his face. "When can we get married?" He asked, laughing on his tears. "As soon as Fallon can plan." I assured, and he nodded and kissed me. I kissed back, this kiss felt entirely new, I was kissing my fiance. And he's just perfect, perfect to me, for me and overall. "Let's go tell them." I whispered, he nodded and held my hand as we walked back into the house.

Fallon POV

Sirius and Remus walked in, evident that they cried and snogged, tear-stained faces with messy hair and flushed cheeks. I stood up and nudged Severus. He looked up and noticed Remus and Sirius. Lily, James, Marlene and Peter noticed their entrance. I waited anxiously, Sirius smirked at me.

"We're engaged!" Sirius cheered. I shouted and tackled them. They held me in between them. "I'm so happy for you, both of you." I kissed their cheeks. After I pulled away, James tackled them on the couch, Peter joined them. "When's the wedding?" James asked. Remus stood up and looked at me.

"As soon as Fallon can plan it." Remus smiled, I lit up and nodded. "Tomorrow morning I will make a list of things you want, we'll talk about everything, and I can-" Severus covered my mouth. "Let them breath, Fal." He laughed, Sirius stood up and straightened his clothes. "Thank you Snivy." Sirius smirked, Severus rolled his eyes. Lily hugged them along with Marlene. "I meant it guys. After the wedding or before, I will carry your baby. I only request I am Auntie Marls." She smiled, they held her tight.