T H I R T E E N

A/N: Do you guys want this year to be in 6th year or 7th? If I do 6th year it will be quick, and if I do 7th year it will be more detailed and longer.

The next morning I woke up to Severus drinking tea and reading a new potions book. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms across his chest. "Morning." I whispered, placing kisses under his ear and neck. "Morning." He smiled, I sat down and placed pancakes and toast on my plate. "More, Fal." He mumbled before taking another sip.

I rolled my eyes and placed fruit on my plate as well. He smirked and finished eating. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked before taking a bit of pancakes. "You need sleep. Are you trying to drown your pancakes in syrup?" He asked, looking at the amount of syrup on my plate. "I have a sweet tooth." I shrugged. "That's the truth." Sirius spoke from the door.

I looked up at him. He smiled shyly, Remus and Peter showed themselves as well. "Viv and Reg are on their way." Sirius smiled, I looked at Severus. "You also need your friends." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I held his hand to stop him from walking away. "I'm just going to shower." He smiled and rubbed my hand.

Peter waved before sitting across from me. I offered them food, which Peter gratefully took. Remus kissed my head before grabbing some fruit. Sirius pulled me up and into a hug. I hugged him back. "Mia kicked his ass last night. He slept outside." Sirius whispered, laughing lightly.

"I love Mia." I smiled before eating again. Reg and Viv walked in and hugged me. "Did you all bring swimsuits?" I asked, they nodded. I showed them to guest rooms to get changed. I walked into my room and saw Severus changing into regular clothes. I hugged him from behind, he held my hands and looked into the mirror.

"Are you going to swim?" I asked, kissing his shoulder. "No, I am going to go home for a bit." He mumbled. I sighed and let go of him. "Fal, your friends are here." He argued. "The same 'friends' who had no problem faking it." I hissed before rummaging through my dresser.

He grabbed my waist and tossed me on the bed. I groaned and sat up. As I sat up I came face to face with him. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Obviously." I huffed, he smirked and kissed my forehead. "Fine, but one snarky comment from Black and I'm throwing you in the pool." He warned me, I went to protest. Severus cut my protest off by kissing me roughly.

"You're cute when you are quiet." He teased. "Asshole." I groaned before grabbing my swimsuit. I changed into an emerald green two piece. Severus threw one of his button ups at me. "Put that on for now." He ordered. "Why?" I asked, turning to grab a book. He smacked my ass, I yelped and glared. "That's why." He laughed, kissing my head before heading down.

I grabbed my book and two towels. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs Severus held my waist and we all walked to the back where the pool is. Sirius and Regulus shoved each other into the pool. Viv scoffed and slowly got in and Peter followed. Remus pulled out his book and sat next to me.

Severus sat on the other side of me and kissed my head. Remus was giving me knowing smiles and looks. "Snivellus! Be a doll and grab us some towels." Sirius exclaimed dramatically. Severus eyed me, I pleaded with my eyes. He huffed and stood up walking back to the house. As soon as the door shut I was bombarded with questions.

"Are you two dating now?" Viv asked, smiling widely. "Are you seriously kissing him?" Sirius sneered. "Fal, what's going on with you two?" Remus as carefully. I huffed and shut my book. Severus came out and placed four towels on the chair. The group waited for my answer. "We are not dating. Just because I enjoy kissing him doesn't mean we are dating, Sirius. He's just been there for me." I shrugged.

Severus smiled and pushed my head before handing my glasses. "You were squinting." He smirked and laid back on his chair. I smiled and placed my glasses on before opening my book again. "Snivellus! Afraid to get your grease off?" Sirius teased. Severus snapped his head at me. "No please Severus don't!" I exclaimed, gripping the seat.